Call Me Yuki

The past week has been... uhhh... interesting to say the least. I've memorized how to get to school and back home as well as getting to grandma's shop, but Ishikawa-san still walks with me in the morning and in the afternoon if he doesn't have volleyball practice. I also found out that he's definitely at the top of the class and has a shit ton of fans throughout the school, including the 10th graders. I've noticed how he's shy around other people, around girls, but he's very much friendly and outgoing around his friends. 

I've been getting death glares here and there whenever I'm in school grounds. Apparently, walking with him to and from school is a big deal since he hasn't really taken any interests in any girl in school. So, they wonder, why me? Why would the school's start athlete take interest in a four-eyed freak? I honestly don't know. As far as I'm concerned, we just walk together.. like that's it. We don't even talk when we walk, just silence. 

It's Friday and I packed his hoodie in a paper bag along with some cookies and mango juice that I baked as a thank you.  He told me yesterday that he will be going to school early for an early practice since they will not be having practice in the afternoon, I hope he brought an umbrella with him since it's supposed to rain the whole day. I walked to school by myself for the first time. I set the paper bag down on his desk and went to mines. I had to review my notes since we have a quiz that morning in English, not even 15 mins into studying...

"Studying again, four eyed?" Atsuki-san said, kicking my desk... I swear she'll break my desk by the end of the year if she keeps kicking it.

"Yeah, we have a quiz today according to Haruka-sensei" I told her.

She then took my notebook and looked at it for a second, "Great notes, no wonder you're smart as fuck, too bad though.."

Too bad..?

And in a split second... she opened the window and threw it out of the window. What the fuck?!

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her. I looked outside and saw my notebook on the ground... under the pouring rain. I ran out, bumping into someone, who? I don't care who, I need to get my notes. It was raining hard.. I don't think there's any point on getting it, but I need to salvage what I can. I got outside and quickly got my notebook, just as I thought.. it was soaked through.  

I walked back to the classroom, stopping at the girls bathroom to check myself out... I'm wet, but it's not too bad, I guess. I got back to the classroom and everyone basically looked at me, Atsuki-san and her friends snickering. I noticed Ishikawa-san looking at me then at Atsuki-san, who got quiet when she noticed him looking at her.

I'll have to get a new notebook and rewrite my notes, but I think I should be fine for today's quiz. Haruka-sensei arrived and we started the quiz. Ishikawa-san finished first and got his quiz graded on the spot. "Great work, Ishikawa-san, 97" she told him. I finished mines a couple of minutes later and handed it in.

"Are you okay, Fujioka-san?" she asked as she grades my quiz.

"Uhmm yeah, I'm fine" I lied, honestly.. I'm pissed off.

"Perfect score, 100, keep it up" she said, giving me my quiz back.

I sat back down and put my quiz in my bag. Haruka-sensei gave the class another 10 mins before they submit the quiz and so that we can review them.

Lunch came around and I stayed in my seat, eating snacks.. I'm not much of a lunch person now.. I don't have the appetite, well.. I lost my appetite. Ishikawa-san decided to open the paper bag that I left on his desk, I looked at him and he seemed pleased, I think. He then threw a paper at me a few minutes later, I opened it..