Failing to Protect

I can already feel a headache setting upon me and I haven't even opened my eyes yet. This is going to be a horrible morning and I am not ready for it. I opened my eyes a little and found myself in Yuki's room, on his bed. I looked to my right and he wasn't there. I slowly sat up, head pounding... ughh.. how much did I drink last night? What even happened after? How did I get here? I'm even wearing my pyjamas... And where is Y-

He then came in with a tray, shirtless... Well, hello there... I could get used to this every morning. I should drink more often. Nope. Bad, Mio.

"Good morning" he greeted as he gently put the tray on the bed, "here, you need it." On the tray was a bowl of chicken noodle soup, pain reliever and a glass of water.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"What do you remember?"

"Watching this weird tiktok video with Yuji, Ran, and Tatsu... Did everyone get home fine?"

"Everyone's fine"

I started on the soup and it tastes so good. I didn't even know I was hungry until I had some.

"How did I end up here?"

"Don't you remember? You were practically stripping on your way to the bathroom when everyone left. You managed to clean yourself, but couldn't walk after... what was that you said... You asked if you were turning into a jelly" he laughed.

"Was I really that drunk? Still doesn't explain how I ended up on your bed" I wonder... did we do anything?

"You insisted on sleeping with the captain, you even told Nishida that before he left"

"I did not"

"You did so and you did sleep with the captain... on the same bed"

I almost choked on the soup. I swear, he's going to be the death of me one of these days.

"So, you don't remember anything after watching tiktok videos?" he asked.

I thought about it for a while, but I just can't remember. Did I do or say something that I shouldn't have? I'm curious now...

"Did I do or say something?"

He just smiled. That's his reply. A. Smile. What. The. Fuck.

"Finish up the soup and drink the pain reliever, I'm taking you out today" he said.

"Oh!!! Really?! Where?!"

"You'll find out"

I quickly finished the soup and took the pain reliever. I hopped out of bed and took the tray with me. "I'll clean this up and get ready. Thanks, Yuki"

After cleaning up, I took a quick shower and went to my room and basically went through my limited wardrobe. How should I dress today? I don't even know where we're going... How casual should I look? Wait... Is this a date? No, no... but is it?

I decided on just wearing a pair of black jeans, a pink shirt with Jiggly Puff eyes on it, and a pair of nike airforce. I think I look okay... not much I can do since I don't have my full wardrobe here. Is it too casual? Ughhh... I hate not knowing where I'm going.

I decided to just braid the top half of my hair on the back and put some mascara and lip gloss... yup, that's it. Screw it. It's the best I could do. I got my facemask, shoulder bag, phone, and wallet.

Yuki was waiting in the living room. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a black tshirt. Good, casual it is. He looked up to find me just awkwardly standing there, admiring him... He just smiled, more like smirked.