Friendly Visit

I will be forever grateful for having Yuki in my life. He took care of me until I got over my fever. He went to their away game that Saturday, but he constantly checked up on me whenever he's free. He would recite his ABCs and numbers whenever we're on the phone and he started introducing himself in Italian.

Our dinner is fast approaching and my aunt ordered me a dress from a local shop to wear. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. This was what I wanted back in high school, but it just didn't happen. So, tomorrow has to be perfect.. well, close to it at least. Dinner was right after their home game, so I guess I'll be attending the match... not that I'm complaining, I enjoy watching him play.

I put a little bit of make up on.. I'm not much of a make up person but I tried. I put on a little bit of eyeliner, mascara, a little bit of blush since I sort of look pale... and red tint lip gloss. I straightened my hair, parting it on the left and clipping most of the hair on the left with a simple barette. I put on the dress that my aunt got me and it fits just right. It's a black off the shoulder A line dress that ended just below my knees. It's showing too much of my decolletage even with the necklace... I got some heels as well, the first time I spent too much on a pair of shoes... My aunt pressured me! I got a matte black Christian Louboutin heels... I broke it in this past few days so it wouldn't hurt as much when I use it tonight. I used a small black clutch to put my wallet, keys, and phone. It's supposed to be cold tonight, so I chose to wear a khaki trench coat that my aunt got me from Burberry for my high school graduation.

I sat in the far back this time, I felt too overdressed. When they came out, I saw Yuki looking around. I don't think he saw me.. Anyway, the match started, it was intense and they're scoring back and forth. My aunt called me and I had to step out for a bit...

"Are you on that dinner yet?" she asked

"No, it's not until after the match"

"Ohhh, are you watching?"

"Yeah.. I feel overdressed.."

"You could've skipped the match"

"I like watching him play though... anyway, I have to go"

"Hey, make you sure to use protection!!! And kick him in the nuts if he's pressuring you and-"

"I know, I know... thanks for the dress again, I'll talk to you tomorrow"

I went back to my seat just in time to see Yuki dive for a ball, got back up quickly and hit it afternoon. I cheered along with the crowd.

They finished the match with a 3-0. I decided to wait for him outside, sending him a message on where I would be waiting. I waited for about 30 minutes, no reply. People are leaving the area and I really don't want to be alone here since I'm not that familiar with the area. I called him and he didn't answer, I did leave him a voicemail though before sending him a message.

I waited again... I checked the time and it's been almost an hour since I've been standing here. I then see someone coming out of the arena, hoping it's him, but it wasn't... It was Yoshida-san... Wait, maybe he knows where Yuki is.

"Yoshida-san!" I called.

He looked up from his phone and smiled. I walked up to him, hoping he'll have an answer to my question.

"Fujioka-san, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm doing well, congratulations on the win"

"Thank you"

"Ano... I was wondering if you know where Yuki is, he's not answering his phone"

"Yuki... oh, yeah, a friend of him is in town and I think they went out for dinner"