You.. What?

Yuki's POV...

Kasumi went back to Japan after staying in Italy for almost a week. She did try to talk to me again, but I managed to avoid her. She would call me at times and send me messages, but they were all left unanswered. She did say that she will get me back sooner and later, it sounded like a threat, but what can she do from the other side of the globe?

Going out with Mio is a blessing. I got to know her more. I remember back in high school how she was shy and quiet and would usually be a pushover, but she's much more than that. She's very feisty, opinionated on things that matters, she's very thoughtful, and genuine, and... she gets scared easily. I learned more about her childhood in Okinawa. How she could spend a whole day just walking or relaxing on the beach. She even showed a picture of her winning a surfing competition when she was in junior high... That's something for someone who keeps saying that she's not athletic.

She's a very strict tutor though, but she makes learning Italian fun. For example, she challenged me on reading a children's book and basically translate each sentence in Japanese to make sure that I understood what it said. If I understood a whole paragraph, which was 90% of the time, she would cook me food or I would sleep over at her apartment or we would go out for lunch together etc.

My birthday was uneventful, we had dinner at a small local restaurant and walked around hand in hand. I like these type of dates, just a simple dinner and enjoying each other's company. She would get shy when someone would mention that she's my girlfriend or I'm her boyfriend. Technically, we're not official yet, we're just dating if that makes sense. There's been intimate moments... well, a lot actually, but we have not done it yet. We're in no rush. She did get me this SEV necklace for my birthday, which I've been wearing everyday.

Christmas week...

We were cuddled up on her bed watching a scary movie. I'm bound to leave for Japan tomorrow night for the holidays and she's going back to London for Christmas the day after tomorrow. We won't see each other until after New Year's... That's a bit too long of being separated from her, in my opinion.

"I'll miss you..." I told her.

"I know.. I'll miss you more though" she replied as she held my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Yuki..."

"Hmm?"

"Is she going to be there?"

"Who? Kasumi?"

She nodded.

"I honestly don't know.. but if she is, I'll keep my distance"

"Okay"

I kissed the top of her head and continued watching. I did feel her watching me. I looked down at her and raised my eyebrows in question. She didn't say anything, she just bit the bottom of her lip and gave me a cheesy smile before looking back at her laptop. Did she want... I thought about it for a second. She did bite her bottom lip and before she looked away, I did see her gaze shifted from my eyes down to my lips for a second before she looked away. Hmm...

"Mio.."

She looked up at me and I leaned down to capture her soft lips. I felt her hand snake around the back of my neck, pulling me closer. It was a slow gentle kiss at the beginning, but she wanted more and I wanted more. I lifted myself a bit, parting our lips for a second as I move on top of her. She pulled me down a second later for a deep passionate kiss, our tongues dancing with each other. I would bite her bottom lip, pulling away for a moment before kissing her back again. I felt her tug on my shirt which I quickly took off. Her nimble and shy fingers brushed against my chest, slowly as if she's memorizing every inch of me. I moved down from her lips to her jawline, sucking here and there, then down to her neck.