Tall, Scrawny, Smart and Cute

School went on and Yuki... I'm not sure if I did or say something that Friday when he found me on the field, he hasn't spoken to me. It started the Monday after, we usually walk together to school in the morning unless he has something to do, but he wasn't there and the following day... the whole week actually. I would try to talk to him, but he always manage to find a way or excuse to ignore me. He wouldn't even go to his spot during lunch since he knows I go there as well. I tried to wait for him after their volleyball practice, but he still manages to avoid me. He even stopped going to the shop. What is going on?

It's been like that for about a month or so now, maybe two months, I lost track. Atsuki-san haven't bothered me during those times, so I'm wondering if he's ignoring me so that she wouldn't bother me. Mid-term is coming up and Shimada-san asked me to help him review. I agreed just so I can ask him questions about Yuki. They're in the same team so he probably knows something, well.. I hope he does.

Friday afterschool was when we decided to meet up since mid-terms are next week. I went to his classroom and he was already prepared, all his notes out. There were also a couple of other people in there, Shimada-san said they're both in the volleyball team and asked if they could join, Kobayashi-san and Haruno-san. I just nodded and asked them what problems or concepts they were having issues with. They gave me a list and we went through them. I put some problems on the board and have them solve it, I also asked them to explain why or how they got to the answer. As I was writing another problem down, I sneezed and chalk dust was all over the air, some of which got into my eyes and it bothered the shit out of me due to contacts.

"Shit" I said, "Excuse me, I need to go the bathroom really quick"

I took my eyedrops and my contact lense case and my glasses, which I haven't used since I got them. I got to the bathroom and quickly took my contacts out and washed my eyes. I put some eyedrops and decided to just wear my glasses. These glasses are smaller than the ones I had before, they're uhmm.. Ray Ban style.. sort of. I went back to the classroom to continue and they all got quiet.

"Sorry, dust went in my eyes and it bothered me" I told them as I continued to write down another set of problems.

"Fujioka-san, I didn't know you wear glasses" Shimada-san said.

"Oh, yeah, I've been wearing contacts since my old ones broke during the beginning of the year, does it look bad?" I asked.

They shook their head.

"Who wants to solve the problems on the board?" I asked.

Kobayashi-san volunteered.

"Ano.. Shimada-san.. I'm not sure who else to ask, but do you know if I did something that's making Yuki avoid me?" I asked him, sitting on a desk next to him.

He stopped writing, he looked like he was debating whether to say something or not.

"I don't know the full details, but he did speak with Atsuki-san a few weeks ago... he mentioned something about how Atsuki-san will never bother you again, no idea at what cost though"

"I see... he's avoiding me so that Atsuki-san will stop bothering me"

"Most likely, but I really don't know the full details.. you'll have to speak to him if you want to know more" he said.

"Easier said than done.."

"Fujioka-san, I think I'm done" I heard Kobayashi-san say. I checked his work and asked him why he chose that certain step to solve the problem etc, I also asked him to explain it to the rest. If he truly understands the concept, then he should be able to explain to everyone else.

We left school at about 6:30pm. I went straight to the shop to help grandma since it's busy on Friday nights. Grandma closed the shop at around 9:30pm, we headed home at the same time.