Nagoya

I woke up around 7:30 the next day. Yuki... I'm still not used to calling him that, but anyway, he said that he will be picking me up at 9, so I need enough time to get ready. I took a quick shower before getting my clothes ready. I decided to wear a black skater skirt, a black collared shirt and a white light sweater that I loosely tucked in the skirt. I wore some black transparent leggings... I'm planning on wearing some black booties with them. Since I can't clearly see myself in the mirror, I just decide to forgo wearing make up.. it's not like I wear them anyways. I tied my hair into a ponytail to finish the look.

True to his words, he arrived exactly at 9am. He waved at me when I exited the door. "Good morning!" he greeted.

"Good morning, Yuki-kun!"

We started walking to the bus stop since he told me that the ophthalmologist is about 30 mins away via bus.

"Are you getting another pair of glasses?"

"Most likely, but I'll probably have to settle for contacts until I get them" I answered.

"I think you look better without glasses... it uhm.. hides your eyes"

I looked at him, trying to see if he's joking around, but I can't really tell. He needs to be at least a few more inches closer.

"You're not messing me with me, are you?" I asked.

"No reason for me to mess with you"

"That is true.."

"Ano.. if you don't mind me asking, why was Atsuki-san after you?" he asked.

"Besides being a four eyed... I think she was jealous..? She likes you a lot"

"Why would she be jealous? Yeah, I've noticed since junior high" he said, "I should properly reject, but she might come after you if I do"

"I have no idea, ask her...Rejected or not, I think she'll come after me either way" I laughed.

We got to the ophthalmologist and I informed them about my situation and gave them my former doctor's number so that they can get my files. I soon met up with the doctor and we did the routine check. Luckily, my prescription is common and they have contacts available on site, so... I got them. I put them on and ughhh.. I just hate the feeling of it, but at least I can see now.

Yuki was waiting for me in the waiting area. He looks... uhmm.. good.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" he said holding up 3 fingers in front of me.

"Haha very funny" I said, smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Let's go, I know a good place for lunch"

We left the place and walked side by side down the streets of Nagoya. I haven't toured the city but I've heard of some temples, good cuisine, castles, and museums. I guess I have a lot of things to do once I know my way around.

"You haven't been around Nagoya, have you?" he asked.

"No, I will though once I know my way around" I answered.

"I can show you around after lunch, if you don't mind"

I looked at him, is he serious? He looks like he is... I guess, I'll take his offer.

"Hmm.. sure, why not" I smiled.

He smiled back.

Now I know why Atsuki-san likes him a lot, he's got a cute smile.

We went to this local restaurant where he says they serve good Miso Katsu. Miso katsu...?

"Miso katsu?" I asked.