Hen Party

The term ended just in time for my aunt's wedding. I arrived in London a week before the wedding to throw her bachelorette party, or as they call it a hen party, and to make sure that my maid of honor dress fits.

Her friends are wild, wilder than I thought. They planned out most of the weekend since I'm not that familiar with the city. We got a suite at a fancy hotel and the moment we checked in and entered the room, they basically stripped my aunt out of her attire as they pulled out some clothes from their luggage. I stood there, stunned, not knowing what to do or what I got myself into.

"Mio, right?" one of them came up to me, I think her name was Eleanor or Ellie as she likes to be called. Tall, brunette, with green colored eyes... she's pretty.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered. What is wrong me?

She smirked and pulled me to the other two girls, I think their name were Kate and Rosie.

"She's the niece, right?!"

"How pretty!"

"I hope she fits in the dress we got her"

"I think Miyako might kill us if she sees her niece in it"

"Only one way to find out"

Shit. What are they planning? What dress? I brought my own clothes.

"Here we go, just as I remembered seeing it on the mannequin the other day" the blonde girl, Rosie, pulled out a black skimpy dress with huge, I mean HUGE, cut out on the sides.

"Put that on, pretty face" she said as she gave me the dress and pushed me into the other bathroom.

I looked at the dress, is it even called a dress? It's literally a two piece of fabric connected by another piece of fabric in the front. The cut out is not even a cut out..  the whole lower back is missing. They want me to wear this.

"How are you doing, Mio?" I heard my aunt ask through the door.

"Great, really" I told her.

I took my clothes off and put the dress on. It was stretchy, easy to put on, shorter and tighter than I thought. More revealing as well.

The top part of it is sleeveless and it fits like a lounge bra, but the neckline is too low... it just shows too much of my skin, too much cleavage. I raised my arms to see if it'll show some underboobs, good thing it didn't. There's a loop right in the middle of the bottom part of the top, there's a silver ring attached to it and a thin fabric connecting it to another silver ring that's attached to the bottom part. So... with this dress, if I pull the top up to conceal a bit more of my chest area, the bottom part reveals more and vice versa. My whole lower back is exposed, my whole abdomen is exposed and that's making me conscious because of my scar. I took a deep breath and opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom.

They all squealed in delight.

"Isn't this... a little too revealing?" I asked.

My aunt stepped up and motioned me to turn. She looked me up and down and said, "I have the perfect shoes for you, we're the same size right?"

Wait, she's not opposed to this? How come her dress is more covered than mines? Can we switch?

She pulled out a pair of black thigh high boots.

"Oooh! That's perfect!" Rosie said.

I unwillingly tried it on and I looked at myself on the mirror... I need a blanket to cover myself up.

The rest of them got ready while my aunt did my hair and make up.

"Thanks for putting up with this" she told me, "if it were up to me, a dinner and a movie would have been fine"