What Have I Done?

Yuki's POV...

Mio called me when she arrived in London. I could still hear people around her moving, her getting her luggage and all that.

"Did you just land?" I asked.

"Yeah... I just... miss you and I wanted to hear your voice" she said.

I laid down on my bed imagining what she looks like right now. Her phone nestled between her ear and shoulder as she grab her bag from the overhead bin.

"How's Japan?" she asked.

"Same old Japan... I told mama about us"

"And..?"

"Well, I had to talk to her in private since she's here and basically my announcement is sort of ruined"

"Is she still trying to get you back..?"

"That's her agenda"

"I see..."

I heard the worry and fear in her voice. She knows Kasumi and I have a long history, I mean I would feel the same way if an ex is trying to get her back.

"Mio.."

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

Silence...

"Don't say that in public" she whispered.

"Well, I'm not in public"

"But I am"

"So?"

"What do you mean 'so'? It's..." she tried to explain it but couldn't.

I could see it, her blushing while trying to get out of the airplane and people might wonder why.

"Alright, alright, but don't worry about Kasumi. I'll make sure to keep my distance from her and.."

"And?"

"Mama didn't say it out in the open, but she said she can't wait to see the woman who makes me happy. I told her I'll bring you home one of these days, she can't wait"

"It's not like we haven't met before"

"Well, you did change a lot"

"I hope that's a good thing?"

"Change or not, you're still beautiful"

"Yukiii!"

I giggled, "I know, I know... I can't wait to see you... I miss you a lot already"

"I know... me too..., hang on for a second, I need to grab my luggage"

I heard her struggling to get her luggage from the conveyor belt. How heavy is it?

"Sorry... I think I brought too much stuff" she said when she got back on.

"I heard, is your aunt picking you up?"

"Yeah, along with her boyfriend, I think... I'm almost at the exit"

A few seconds later I could hear someone calling Mio loudly, her aunt I assume.

"Miyako-oba!!" I heard her say.

I heard footsteps and lots of commotion.

"Give me one second, I'm on the phone with Yuki" I heard her say.

"Yuki? The Ishikawa Yuki?" her aunt asked

"Yeah, just give me one momen-"

"Wait, are you guys like a thing now?! Are you dating a professional athlete?! What?!! Since when?!?! Why are you telling me this now?!?!"