Sick

Yuki's POV...

I woke up with a splitting headache. I tried to move my hand, but I couldn't.. I looked to my right and my eyes widened... What happened?

Next to me was Mio, sleeping comfortably, she was laying on my right arm. I just realized how I'm not wearing a shirt, I'm only wearing my underwear... shit. Did we-? I quickly checked under the comforter... I sighed in relief. She's fully clothed. I tried to look around, I'm definitely not in my apartment, so it's probably hers.

Should I move? Wake her up? or should I stay like this? She stirred a bit, I froze. She pulled the comforter up to her shoulder, shivering a bit. Is it really that cold? I pulled the comforter down on my side and felt the cold air... Where is that cold air coming from? I tried to scan the room and found a window open near the foot of he bed. I felt her scoot closer, probably for warmth. I pulled the comforter up to my shoulder which is basically almost up to her ear, then I pulled her closer.

She fits right in my arms, has she always been this small or did I just grow? I brushed some of her hair away from her face and that's when I noticed that there's a part on right side of her head with no hair... it was more of a line.. it was a couple of inches above her ear and about 4 to 5 inches long. Was it a scar? I traced it again..

"Surgery scar" I heard her whisper.

I didn't know she was awake already.

"I was in the car with my parents when the accident happened" she continued.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I muttered.

She pulled away a bit and looked at me. Studying my face. "You look really good with that haircut," she said.

"Thanks... I didn't know you were in the car when the accident happened"

"I don't really talk about it, I don't remember much except waking up to my aunt crying, telling me that my parents passed away"

"I can't imagine how that feels"

"It's all good now, I came to terms with it... anyway, what do you wan-" her phone the rang.

"That's probably my aunt, give me second"

She got up from the bed and got her phone from the kitchen counter, answering it and quickly closing the opened window.

"Hi, I'm fine.. sorry, my phone wasn't next to me..."

She then started heating up water, probably for coffee. She looked at me and mouthed if I wanted coffee. I nodded in reply. I tried to sit up, but headache, so I laid back down.

"Yes, I went. Yes, it was fun" she said on the phone. She then handed me a glass of water and aspirin for the headache.

"No, no... Yuki's fine... yes, he played well.. maybe"

She finished making coffee. I sat up slowly and she handed me a cup. I took a sip...

"Mio-chan, what is this?" I said out loud.

She looked at me in panic.

"Oh.. that.. aha.. it's Yuki" I heard her say.

"He... uhm.. slept over"

I went to the kitchen to add sugar and cream.

"Put some clothes on" she told me.

"No.. nothing happened, he's just in his... I swear... no, we don't need to have the talk.. I..." she sighed.

"No, you're not going to... you can stay there.. I'm fine.. besides, what did you say yesterday? 'Go out there and get laid' or something along those lines.."