We're going out?

He...

My mind couldn't process what is happening. The last thing I remember was turning around to enter my apartment building and getting pulled back to him. I felt his hand cupping the back of my neck and his other hand letting my arm go and moving to my lower back... and then... and then... I felt his lips on mines. My hands were on his chest, I can feel his heart beating fast, just like mines.

My eyes closed and I kissed him back. His lips were softer than I imagined. His soft and gentle kiss brought shiver down my spine. I felt his tongue brushing over my lips, I gasped in surprise and he took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. He pulled me closer to him, his tongue brushing over mines.. my knees feeling weak. I stood on my tippy toes, my hand balling up to a fist with some of his shirt caught in it as I pulled him down to deepen the kiss, our tongues colliding with each other.

Then I felt something wet drop on my head. Please don't tell me... Then thunder... It started raining. Yuki pulled away and we held each other's gaze for a few seconds before the sound of thunder interrupted us. "Shit" he muttered, looking up at the sky. We were both starting to get wet and will probably get sick if we don't get out of this. I took his hand and opened the door to my building and pulling him in. We climbed the stairs together, hand in hand, in silence until we got inside my apartment.

I got him a towel so he can dry himself as I close the windows and turn the heat up. I don't have anything for him to change into... but he needs to get out of those wet clothes or he'll get sick. It's not like I haven't seen him without a shirt before... It's going to be fine. I got clothes from my drawer before telling him that I don't have anything that'll fit him and before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Ano... I don't have anything that'll fit you" I told him as he took of his blazer followed by the tie. He draped the blazer on the dining chair and putting the tie on top of it.

"It's fine, I don't think my t-shirt got wet" he said as he started unbuttoning his white polo, leaving him in a white tshirt and pants. He then took off his pants, I turned around to give him privacy.

I went to the bathroom to... to calm myself down. My heart still beating fast from the events earlier. I can still feel his lips on mine... I never thought that it would actually happen. I looked at myself on my bathroom mirror and gosh.. I look like a mess. I did noticed how flushed I look and how my lips were swollen.. I blushed just thinking of how I ended up looking like that. I took a quick shower to freshen up and changed into my pjs and that's when I realized that my pjs is missing the bottom part... the pants... Shit. The long sleeve top is long enough, it ends about an inch, maybe 2 inches past my butt... Crap. I took a deep breath and decided to suck it up. I'm in my apartment, I can wear whatever I want.

I took my towel and left the bathroom, drying my hair. I found him sitting on my bed drying his hair. He saw me and he quickly looked a away, a blush forming on his cheeks. His hair was still a little damp.. should I dry it for him? I wrapped my hair with the towel and walked to him.

"I'll dry your hair" I said as I stood in front of him, between his legs. He handed me his towel and I started drying his hair. It took a couple of minutes to get it dry enough for him to sleep on. I brushed my fingers through his short hair, making sure it's dry.

"I'm sorry.." I heard him say as he leaned his head against my stomach.

"I... Kasumi wanted me back that's why she was here, she also deleted your messages and calls tonight when she was at my apartment... that's why I wasn't able to answer you. I know it's no excuse since I could've called you, but I didn't" he continued.

"Yuki... don't worry about it" I told him.

"I told her that she and I are done... I.."

He paused for a moment, before he took a deep breath and sighed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked up at me. He looked like an innocent child begging for something.