FAQs: You asked, I answered

Hi loves. Long time no see. I've missed you all so much.

These are the questions I was asked frequently in the comment section and PMs:

They have been divided into four categories:

A. About the characters
B. About the series
C. To the author
D. Future novels/stories

(A) ABOUT THE CHARACTERS
(Includes spoilers)

Q. Why did Kiara waste two years not searching for her twin?

A. The rogue attack on the Wolverines the previous year meant the warriors of the Blood Hound Pack were already occupied in aiding them. Chief Jared wasn't willing to spare valuable soldiers just because Kiara had a dream about her sister, when they could be just as well be construed as her PTSD from her years spent at the Dark Wolves.

Her dreams as vivid as they were, weren't concrete proof. And every decision in the Blood Hound Pack is voted on.

Q. Why is Kiara so immature in the beginning of the book?

A. Because I need room for character development.

Kiara's early attitude is based loosely on my own while I was a teen. As the story progressed, I grew along with the characters, until it reached a point where Kiara surpassed me and has now become someone I aspire to be.

Q. Difference between ex Alpha Jason Carter of the Dark Wolves and Chief Warrior Jared of the Blood Hounds.

A. At first glance they both appear very similar. Both incredibly orthodox and stubborn.

However the difference is, Jared is simply traditional and insists on adhering to the age old customs. He isn't fond of Kiara, but he doesn't hate her either. He's simply pissed because she wasn't Ashton's true mate while she managed the pack by his side. But when she really needed help, he was (grudgingly) there for her.

Jason Carter is a textbook misogynist. His main aim was to suppress Kiara because he was afraid she was more powerful than any of them. He's the kind who would degrade women and then pass it off as locker room talk.

Q. Author, why the fuck did you have to kill of Nora? I will hate you forever.

A. Because I needed to remind you no matter how charming and loveable Greyhound is, he's still a cold, mass murdering, psychopath.

Sorry, you had to learn the hard way.

Q. Why doesn't Ariana Evergreen have a major role in the book?

A. Ariana's powers are more suited to running a pack than waging a war. It's not that Ariana is by any means less important than Kiara, her role comes into play after the war.

Kiara's main purpose was to end the war, which is why she appeared to dominate the story. After the war, she lives a relatively peaceful life, while Ariana and Ashton are in the spotlight as they manage the Blood Hounds.

I'm sorry to the person who felt Ariana was left out, because she really wasn't. Staying with the pack to protect the untrained members is just as crucial as killing the villain. But if that was how you really felt, I promise I'll strive to do better in the stories I write in the future.

Q. Does Stella Carter get a second chance mate?

A. Yes. Far in the future, after she's trained by ex Luna Elena Taylor and considered good enough to run her pack solo, she finds a girl who turns out to be her soulmate.