1. Luna on the loose!

I'm too positive
to be doubtful.
Too optimistic
to be fearful.
Too determined
to be defeated.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

TWO YEARS LATER. . .

"Faster, Kiara, faster!" Nora squeals as we race the speeding wind. I rush down the hill with seven year old Nora clinging to my neck with all her life. Despite the danger, we have thrilled smiles on our faces.

The wind ruffles my snow white fur and Zara lets out an exhilarated laugh. It's been ages since I snuck out of office without getting caught by the snobby, young Alpha.

"Oops!" I slip my footing. We tumble down the slope and come to an unceremonious halt.

A grunt escapes me as Nora lands on top of me, her hair in a tangled mess, but grin is still intact.

"Again!" She cheers, getting up and  pulling my ears in excitement. My eyes widen at her and I try to cover up the wince. "Come on, Kiara!" She pleads, "That was fun! Lets do that again!"

However, I shake my head in disagreement. "Your mother will kill me if she sees us! I am supposed to be in bed right now feigning high fever!" I tell her through the mind link because I'm still in my wolf form.

She pouts. "Pretty please?"

"Nope." I tug the spare clothes from her hand.

She holds it firmly, refusing to let go, "Pretty please with extra cheese and mushrooms?"

A smile threatens to show on my face, but I keep up the act. "Nope. Not happening."

She scowls at me and turns away. I use the opportunity to grab the clothes from her and change.

"Mean Luna!" I hear her shriek from afar. She sticks her tongue out at me. A chuckle escapes me as I hide behind a tree and shift into my human form again. I wear the jeans and the red checkered shirt in haste and tie up my hair in a messy ponytail.

When I walk back, I still see her giving me death glares. "I studied all night yesterday like you said," she grumbles, "It's only fair you let me play today."

"Nora," I sigh as I sit next to her, "We've been playing for the last two hours. I'm tired, you know."

"White wolves don't tire easily. They possess strong metabolism and high immunity." She recites my own words.

Crap! She really did pay full attention after all.

"Well, I'm supposed to be in bed. If Ashton catches me now, we're dead. Dead at the young age of twenty."

"Exaggeration at it's peak," Nora mutters as she uproots tufts of grass around her. "Life is so boring these days!"

My brows scrunch up in confusion as I turn to her, "Why do you say that?"

"Don't you see? You've become the Luna, so you rarely fool around with me anymore. Max and Nick passed the Warriors' Test two months ago and since then they've become busy too. Now you've taken up tutoring me and you are the strictest, most hitlerish, teacher I've ever met with zero sense of humor and you never even crack a pathetic joke when we are studying. See," she cries throwing her hands up in the air, "My life is more boring than  all of Shakespeare's plays put together."

I frown.

"Please?" She begs again. I tap my chin feigning deep thought.

"Fine. We'll play, but..."