White Day Proposal ( Chihiro X Reader )

A/N: After exam,after stress eating,here it is xD a white day special featuring Chihiro-senpai! <3 Let's give him some love and wait for him to reciprocate our feelings~ ('∀`)

Dedicated to fragrand ,sorry for the long loooong wait xD I hope you like this one :3 and sorry if I got him OOC DX

~
It's white day,a sequel to Valentine's day.This day has been awaited by everybody.You were currently outside his classroom,where Chihiro must be attending classes to.His classmates are starting to go out one by one.You kept peeking inside,just to make sure you caught him.

"Senpai...where is he?"you mumbled and puffed your cheeks as you're getting impatient until one of his classmates approached you.

"Are you ( last name )-san?"he asked.

You nodded in response."Mayuzumi-san said he'll be waiting for you at the rooftop.I have to go,bye."as soon as he said that,he run off.

You blinked and just shrugged it off and go to the rooftop instead.On your way,there were signboards that has a paragraphs on it.

'Sometimes,I've always thought that no one will ever notice me until this little girl,a year younger than me,approached me.'

You blinked as you read the words and continued walking and see a lot of envelops hanging from the ceiling.You open the first envelope and there were a card.

'I've wasted a lot of strings just for her to reach the envelopes.She is so short but it didn't stop me from changing my mind.'

You puffed your cheeks."Meanie -3-"you muttered under your breath and go on to the next envelope.

'Ever wondered why I'm single? It's because I'm waiting for some certain girl.I am waiting for her confession.But I am happy because she admitted it already.She is a cutie bun.'

"Whaa...."you somehow felt a little flustered and go on to the next envelope again.

'She can't read me like a magazine.That is why she doesn't know that I'm getting nervous when I got her letter and whenever I see her.'

You blinked."He gets nervous? Wait,wha...?"you opened the last envelope.

'Hey,if you're reading this,don't waste your time and make me wait.If you're late,you won't get a reward.If you wonder what it is,I'll give you a clue;It's sweeter than fiction.'

You blinked and blushed so hard."A chocolate perhaps?"you stuttered and keep the letters to yourself and go on.As soon as you got to the last floor before the rooftop,a dress fell from the ceiling,followed by a card,making you jumped out.You picked up the dress and the card and read it.

'Wear this.Make sure you look decent.I want you to be at least look like human.'

It was harsh but it is sweet at the same time.You can feel yourself blushing as you wore ( your favorite dress and shoes ) inside the bathroom.As soon as you got out,the guy earlier appeared again,but this time,wearing a formal clothing.He bows deeply and smiles and gives a single rose to you.

"Hey,what is--"you were about to speak as he cut you off.

"He is waiting."he smiled."He picked that dress out for you."

"Wha...?"you took the rose as he walks away and immediately run to the stairs where the rooftop is near.There rose petals on the stairs and scented candles were lit up on the side.You gulped and there is a note that is sticked on the door.

'I know you're afraid of the dark,but did you know? After a darkness,there will be light.If you open this door,you will enter my heart.And when the door closes,there is no turning back.'

You blinked and just open the door,seeing a table a box in the middle of the rooftop.You stepped forward as you look side by side.

"What is a box doing here?"you thought as you held the rose.You saw Mayuzumi by the side,walking up to you as he wore a white formal attire that suits perfectly at him,holding out a bouquet of roses.He stop in front of the box.You followed him,blushing but his face is still deadpan.

"You're late.I was about to sleep."he said and held out the roses to you.You accept it,blushing.

"S-sorry..."you blushed harder.

"Now,step onto the box."he said.You followed him,still feeling flustered.

"U-umm..."you blushed,counting the roses."Why is the bouquet contain 11 roses only?"

"What? It's twelve.You are holding the other one."he said.You blushed harder in embarassment.

"W-what is a box doing here?"you blushed.

"So I can kiss you properly."he said.You blushed harder.

"W-what is that supposed to mean...?"you stuttered,fidgeting.You can feel his cold hands against your cheek and lifts up your face.

"Isn't it obvious? I love you."he blurted,staring right into your eyes.Your faces are centimeters apart.

"W-wha--"

*CHUU*

Before you can speak,he shut you off by capturing your lips.You can feel heat raising from your face as you hold on to his hand that is holding your cheek,but sooner,you gave in.

He pulls away.You were flushed red."Can you be my girlfriend?"he kneels down,holding out a bracelet with half of the heart with his name on it.

"T-that's..."your eyes widen,blushing.It's the gift you gave him during Valentine's.

"Yeah,I'm giving it back to you because I have the same pair."he said,showing the other half of the heart but with your name on it.You blushed."You're mine,okay?"

You blushed and nodded.smiling softly as he kisses you once again.

~

A/N: YAY! Idk if this is too common or not but I just wrote this from my heart xD After exam,this is what I do.I hope you like it,minna ^_^

Vote
Comment
Be a fan