The Emperor's Cat (Akashi x Reader)

You love cats so much.Very much you adopt every cat you see.They have their own cages inside your room.

One day you passed by a huge mansion,known that it's the mansion of the Akashi's .It's huge gate stood tall like a wall,guarding the hole mansion.There is a camera on top of it.

Suddenly,the gate swung open,I mean the whole gate of it swung in halves,giving you a pathway towards inside this mansion.

You're thinking that if you should go in or not when a red blur caught your attention.You felt something soft and fluffy down to your legs and saw a red cat,rubbing its body to your skin,purring like stating that he or she likes your presence.

'A red cat? Why,I know dye are bad for cats.'you thought.But some weird eyes caught your attention.

'Wow,this cat is really fabulous.It's wearing an eye contacts.'you gasped in awe.You stroked the cat's head,staring into it's eyes.

'How strange,but they look beautiful,those heterochromatic eyes.'you smiled.You carried the cat and hugged it.It's tail is stroking your cheeks which sends shivers to your spine.

"Can I keep you? Or do you belong here? In this paradise?"you asked,looking at the x
Cat,playing with its paws.

You glanced at those ecstatic eyes,it makes you hypnotized and drag your feet towards your house with the cat with you.You noticed the cat is male so you thought of a name as soon as you arrived in your room.

"What shall I call you then?"you asked,placing your index finger to your chin.The cat purred and drew a letter on your iPad which is lying silently beside you.It's Letter S.

You were surprised that the cat can write letters.'Well taught I guess.'

Then it was followed by E-I-J-U-R-O.

SEIJURO is written on the screen of your iPad.

"Akashi? Of course,that's where you belong."you giggled,stroking the cat's head.Then the cat shook it's head and look at you.That look kind of looks like a glare.

"Oh,sorry to make you mad.Are you hungry?"you asked.You made a collar and put it around its neck.It has a bell.

The cat rolled on its back and purred.You giggled and tickled its tummy.This sign is that the cat wants to play.

"You're soooo soooooo cute~!"you giggled and played with the cat.

"Ah! I know,I'll call you Akashi,then.That's the family where you came from!"you laughed,lying down to the bed while the cat's inside your arms and later on find yourself doze off to sleep.

You woke up and noticed that Akashi is nowhere to be found so you sat up and noticed that it's dark in your room.You looked at the window and realized it's evening,the cold silver moon shine through your room,bright enough for you to see.It's full of brightness but the sun is still the brightest of all.

Forget the moon and find Akashi.You noticed that the bathroom's light is lit.

You were going to stand up when the bathroom's door swung open,revealing a figure of human.It's sent is smelled like cologne of a guy.You noticed that he's taller than you,has red hair and most of all,half naked.

You stared at his toned muscles abs,his wide chest and broad shoulders.You gulped at the sight,you've never seen this before.

He walk towards you and you felt the sound of a *ding*.

When he's closer to you,you realized that he has fury red hair,beautiful heterochromatic eyes and he wore the collar that you gave him and also,he has cat ears.

Your eyes widened when he placed his head on your shoulders,while you flinched as his bare skin touched yours.

"O-Oi! Pervert! What do you think you're doing?!"you're squirming but he pinned you to the floor.He licks your face,feeling his warm,wet and rough tongue brushed against your skin.It sends electricity to your whole body.

"Who are you?! You can't be Akashi because Akashi is a cat!"you squealed."Don't tell me you're an*Ayakashi?!"

"I'm not an Ayakashi.I'm Akashi.Akashi Seijuro,_______."his husky voice sounds like music to your Ears.

He went near to your ears and whispered,".....And I belong to you.While you belong with me."

Your eyes widened.You felt something soft on your lips and realized that he's kissing you.You felt his tongue rammed yours,as if having a sword fight but you lost.

"H-hey,"you started as he pulled away.

"I love you,____."he said,and kissed you again.

~

A/N:Long time no update,our class will start on the 16th of June this year so I still have time to update :D

*Ayakashi is a Japanese term for ghosts and other spirits.

It has a game,Ayakashi Ghost Guild on android.Try it for those Otaku Gamers who are interested :3

Anyway,shoutout to #TeamShungangSabog
@MissOtakuGirl
@hananahclemens37
@Shadamynic
@ExoticOtaku
@ShadeOfBluee

You can read their stories if you'd like :D

I'm still taking requests,okay?

CIAO~