Medicine ( Bunny!Midorima x Reader )

You were talking to your current boyfriend,( ex bf's name )."What?!"

"It's exactly what I said,(name).I just need some space.I mean WE need some space,"he said,unable to look through your eye.You feel a sting of pain in your chest.

"Why? What did I do? We were okay yesterday.Did I do something to make you upset?"You asked,trying to save your relationship but he shook his head.He let go of the rope that you're holding on from the top,and letting you fall but still grabbing the rope.

"No,you did nothing.We just need to cool down."he said.And with that,he left you.You stared at his back as he vanished through the way and fall on your knees.You feel a burning sensation behind your eyes and the tears you've been holding in burst forth.

"Why? I still love you."you said under your shaky breath.

~

You got home and closed the door and slumped behind it.You didn't notice your pet dog golden retriever licked your tears away.You giggled slightly."I forgot you were waiting for me."you placed your palm over his head and ruffles it.He barks in response as he made his in the dark living room."Oh it's too dark and you haven't eaten yet."you opened the lights and then you saw an unfamiliar person on the sofa.He sits crossed-legged,he wears white long-sleeved shirt,maroon pants,polished black shoes,and he has a pink lace collar around his neck that something looks familiar.He is sipping a cup of tea while he has his eyes closed.He has a bunny ears protruding out over his head.You scowled at him and pointed your finger at him.

"Welcome home,(name)-chan."he mutters and takes a sip.

"Who are you?! Why do you have Shintaro's collar!? What did you do to him!?"you shouted.

"I am Shintaro."he stated,setting his teacup down.You gave him a 'wtf' look as he sighs and tried to explain what really happened.

"Don't you recognize me? I am the rabbit who always loves to drink tea.And you mistaken me for a girl that you gave me this pink collar."he said

"Do you hate it?"you pouted.

He blushed slightly."It's not that I hate it! I mean...the pink color is for girls only..."he said,looking away.

"Hmm? Defiant I see."you nodded and sits beside him,thinking about what happened.

"You must be tired,here,have a cup of herbal tea."he poured you a tea and hand it to you.You gladly took it and take a sip.

"I never knew you know how to make a tea."you smiled."Thank you."

"So what happened?"he retorted.You suddenly tensed up.

"Eh? What do you mean what happened? Everything's fi--"

"No it isn't.I am certain something's off."he said,staring down at you."What is the problem? Even if I don't force you to say it,in the end,you will say it in your own."

You look down at the cup on your hands,specifically on your reflection on the tea.You think of an excuse to push the topic away."Ah...I'm curious why you became a human."you stared at him and make yourself sound convincing.

"The reason why I'm here is to be with your lover."he said seriously.You blinked at him,surprised and then scoffs.

"Seriously? Lover? Why?"you asked,bursting out laughing,holding your stomach while Midorima blushes and hides his embarrassment with a cough.

"W-well,I-I am here to replace the person who hurt you."he jerks his head to the side,away from you.You stopped laughing and stares at him.

"Wait...how did you know I broke up with ( ex bf's name )?"you asked.A small smirk formed on his lips.

"I told you,I'll make you say what is your problem."he pushes his glasses up."So why did he broke up?"

You remained silent as scenarios earlier flashback through your mind and it made you sad again.With a shaky voice,you managed to say "I...I don't know...but I still love him..."you said,biting your lips trying to hold back the tears.You can feel large and warm hand on your head.

"My love,you could just be open and cry it to me.Just like before."Midorima smiled softly.He is your pet rabbit.It was given by your parents on your 10th birthday.You always rant and rant to him and cry at him that time,even until now.You can't hold back the tears and wrapped your arms around after you placed the teacup on the table.He stroke your hair gently as you cry and cry on his chest.

"If it were me,I'd never let you go,or ever make you cry.I know it's hard,but I'll make you forget about him soon enough."he said sincerely.

"You can do that?"you asked,sniffing.He chuckles and wipes your tears with his handkerchief.

"Anything for you.I can tell that you're being too hard on yourself right now.Your heart is still crying out in pain.It's crying out for help...I can hear it,you know?"

You remained quiet."You can?"you asked.

"Yes.And the best medicine for a broken heart is a new love."

"How can you say all these things? They sound too girly but it makes sense."you sniffs."A new love..."

"Yes,so start over and fall in love with me."he said seriously."I promise to always love and treasure you.Let me be the medicine to heal your heart."he looks away as he realized what he said.He is hiding his embarrassment.

You smiled softly and hug him tighter."I love you,Shintaro."

He blushes harder and forces your lips to plant into his,pulling your waist and your head gently closer to him.And that ends the night,for a new fruit of forbidden romance between the pet and the owner.

~

A/N: HI! :D Midorims xD i have drawn him xD

VOTE
COMMENT
BE A FAN