Gay In Disguise(Gay! kise x Reader)

"(Name)cchi~! Let's go have some shopping!"your gay bestfriend,Kise asked you with a cheerful tone,jumping up and down.

"Calm down,Kise-chan,I'll just fix my things,"you smiled.

"Hurry up,onegai~"he pouted.He is your bestfriend since you were nursery,he's gay,you know,bisexual,but he's not attracted to men which made you curious because he is not attracted.

The first time you met him,you thought he is the guy the you really look for but you were disappointed.Instead of whining about your guy,you just accepted him for who he was.

"Yosh,let's go~"you said and he jumped in joy.

"Yay! Let's go now! Hey,let's buy new shoes,okay?"he said as he sling his bag on his shoulders.It's pretty weird for you because he is handsome,tall and all but...what a waste he is gay.

"Sure,I think I'll buy a new book."you said as you smiled at him.

"And...um,let's have a dinner~ I already reserved a place."he winked at you.Even though he is gay,you can't help but to have some feelings for him.

As you two walk towards the mall,there's something off about him.Some...secret that you didn't know.But being the loudmouth you are,you can't control yourself to ask him.

"Uh...Kise-chan,is there something that you're hiding from me?"you asked.

He stared down at you with wide eyes but then he smiled."What are you saying,(name)cchi? I'm not hiding anything except my partner down here."he smirked as he stared down at his....you know.

You frowned at his actions and slapped him on the arm.

"Ittai~! What was that for? Hidossu~"he pouted and stroked the part that you slapped.

"You're acting differently."you said.

"Of course because I'm excited."he said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm with you."

"Oh sure girl,I think we should go now."you just shrugged it off or drop it like that.

After a silent walk,you two went to a boutique.He picked out dresses for you and forced you to try them.

"All the dresses look more beautiful if you wear it."Kise said.

"You're flattering me,stop it,okay?"you chuckled.

"Uh...(name)-cchi~ After this,can we go to the jewelry store? You know,new accessories."he said,raising a brow.

"Sure~ I think all the dresses you picked me are all beautiful,"you said and checked the price tag."The price is also beautiful."you said sarcastically.

Kise laughed,this time,it's different how he laugh before.More like a man now.

"Don't worry,I didn't got wrong,I paid it now wear this dress when we go out."He said,giving you the most exquisite and elegant (f/c) dress.

You wore it and when you went out,he is dressed in casual,like his usual but he looks more appealing now.

"Uh...Kise-chan,why the sudden change of outfits?"you asked,raising a brow.

"Eh? I want to show off how beautiful I am in this cute outfit~"he said,making a peace sign and strikes a pose.You chuckled and smack him gently on the chest.

You didn't know it made him blush."Hahaha,you dimwit,let's go to the jewelry store now."you pulled him out and he dragged you to the most expensive jewelry selling shop.

Kise showed you a beautiful ring with a price of many zeroes(if you know what I mean,like trillions,quadrillion,centillion,sextillion etc.)

"Whaa--Kise-chan,that is so expensive,who are you giving that?"you asked in awe.