AUTHOR'S CHOICE (GoM x Reader)

You were invited by Momoi to come to the beach but you want to spend your summer in your room,eating ice cream with the air conditioning is at max.

"Come on,It would be awkward because I'm the only girl there."she said.Both of you were waiting for the MiraGen outside the convenience store.

"But wouldn't it be a bit like a harem? It looks like they're all fighting over one girl!"you mentally fangirled while she slapped you playfully at the back.

"That wouldn't happen! Besides,I have to look after Dai-chan!"she laughed.Then,she clinged onto your arm and wiggled.

"Please,go to the beach with me! You're the only girl that I know--"

You sighed but agreed to her request.The MiraGen has done buying their stuffs so they went out.

"Ha! I found my companion! She'll be with us tomorrow!"Momoi happily exclaimed.You saw the captain planted a smirk.

MORNING 4 am

You glanced down at your wristwatch.None of the members hasn't showed up.You took a breakfast at the nearby cafe and wait for them.Kuroko arrived first.You were wearing your white loose tank and pair of shorts.

"I think going to the beach will just add tan to my skin."you said as you took a sip from your decaf coffee.Caffeine is not good for you.

"But it would be fun."he said,looking straight into your eyes.You studied his style.

'Simple,just striped shirt and shorts.'you judged.

Later on,Aomine arrived with Momoi,who is wearing a sundress and a hat.

Aomine wears a black tank and a shorts,holding a surf board on his other arm while Momoi carry her bag.

"Aomine,didn't I told you to bring some spare clothes?! You're completely bare! You don't even have a change of clothes!"Momoi scolded.

"You should have told me earlier."Aomine yawned.

Next to arrive is Kise,followed by Midorima,Murasakibara and Lastly,Akashi.

All of you took the bus that Akashi brought.You were seated next to Momoi near the window.

"Did you brought a sunblock? I forgot mine."Momoi said as she rummage through her back.

"Is SPF 50 enough?"you handed her your lotion."we're still in the bus."

"Applying it before plunging into the water will protect you."she said as she splattered on some of her legs.

WHAT DO THE MIRAGEN THINK OF YOU?(a/n:suppose the MiraGen will go for a show off later)

Midorima's opinion:She's collected and calm.She doesn't go overboard when it comes to this.Unlike Momoi,she's too hyper.I wonder what does she look like in a swimsuit? Wait,stop the dirty thoughts,I'm gonna make her notice me.

Aomine opinion:Her boobs stand out with those loose tank.Her tank flies loosely,letting me have a peek on her bra.It's really huge.Man,my shorts are getting tight.I'm gonna show her my skills in surfing.She's really fair.

Kuroko's Opinion:she's simple and quiet.She's not that excited but when I first saw her,I feel like....like I wanted her to take notice of me.But since I respect girls,I should take her slowly.

Akashi's opinion:she's hot,Momoi's friend is so hot.I want her.Heh,maybe I should seduce her later,show off some of my hidden talents aside from being absolute.I'll make sure she'll fall head over heels on me.

Kise's opinion:When I saw her,She was amazingly sexy in those clothes.I can charm her later,I'm a model after all,but she looks like the type who knows when someone is flirting with her,I hope she won't find out my plan.