Open Forum[ Akashi Seijuro x Tsundere! Reader]

You were in front of the Seijuro manor.You were close to his family,the same goes for him.

You entered as one of the maids come to enter.

You like him a lot,not just friends,more than friends.He's not aware of your feelings.

You were surprised as you saw the other members of Generation of Miracles were all in the living room.

'He's got everything:money,looks,and talent.So charismatic.'you mentally fangirl.You just woke up from your moment as Kise called you.

"(name)-cchi!!! We were waiting for you!!!"-Kise

"Um--"

"Hurry up and take a seat-nodayo."-Midorima

"Eh? Uh--"

"Oi! Don't just stand there! You heard Midorima,right?!"-Aomine

"Ah--"

"(name)-chin...let's eat."-Murasakibara

"Thank you for your respect,Tetsu-kun,Sei-chan."you said.All of the members interrupted you while you speak except Kuroko.and Akashi.

You all give.them a punch on the face.After that,you sat beside Kuroko.

"Waah! (name)-cchi is so mean-ssu!"-Kise

"Why am I included?!"-Aomine

"As expected that Cancers have the worst luck today."-Midorima

"(name)-chin,that hurt."-Murasakibara

"You should finish (name)-chan to finish,idiots."Akashi butted in.

'My lifesaver!'you mentally nosebleed.

"Since we're complete,we are going to have an open forum.We have to say everything here.No secrets."Akashi said as he look at you  from the corner of his eye.

You were looking at him the moment he looked at you.

Akashi took a bottle and spin it.

"Anyone who denies to answer any questions that will be asked,will do a dare."Akashi added,not removing his eyes from you.

'I-it's not l-like that he's looking at me! H-he looks Tetsu-kun,yeah! He looks at Tetsu-kun!'

You blushed furiously.But you just imagine scenarios with you and Akashi,it's gonna be fluff,lemon or r18.You almost nosebleed there,seeing Akashi topless in front of you,seducing you as your eyes glued to his six pack.(a/n:that thought,makes me bit my lip)

'N-no! I-it's not like I-I want to make it h-happen!'you shook that thought away.

The bottle stops in front of Kuroko.

"Tetsuya,"Akashi's husky voice rang through your ears like a bell.

You looked at them and waited for Akashi to ask the question.

"How will you confess to a girl you love? If you don't have a girl you like,say so otherwise."Akashi smirked.

"I don't have a girl I like.But if I confess to her,I'll just write a letter and put it in one of her books."Kuroko replied.

"Very well."

Kuroko spinned the bottle.You don't care about what's happening around you 'cause you're getting bored,thinking thoughts about Akashi.

You didn't notice that you're smiling by yourself.Even the other members,you didn't notice that they were done except for Atsushi and Midorima.

FLASHBACK(Earlier)

After Kuroko,the bottle has started to spin and it pointed to Kise.

"Same Question."Akashi said.

You didn't notice that Akashi always stares at you that time.

"I would send her an email!"-Kise

"But it has no feelings at all."-Kuroko

"It would be troublesome because of my modeling job and my basketball practice."-Kise

Kise's turn to spin the.bottle and it pointed to Aomine.

"I'll just corner her and force her to spill the confession out of her."-Aomine.

"That's no way to treat a girl."-Kuroko

"Yeah,you'll just scare her."-Kise

Aomine ignored him.

Again,Akashi noticed you and smirked planted on his face.He's going to provoke you when the bottle that Aomine spinned points at you.

END OF FLASHBACK...

You're still smiling when Kise leaned to your ear and whispered,"Thinking about Akashicchi,again?"

Your eyes shot open and blushed to your Aho-riffic(terrific) actions you conveyed.

You gave Kise a punch.

"Itai~! Hidoiyo! TwT You're so mean!"Kise cried.

Kise only knows your secret,and also Midorima.

Midorima has a plan also.

"I want to change the question,(name)-chan."said Akashi,looking at you with those luscious eyes.

You started to get nervous.But you have a habit that when you get nervous,you started to fantasize about Akashi again.

"Who do you like?"Akashi asked you firmly,still looking at you with those smirk.

"It's you,Akashi.I like you."you smiled stupidly.Now you look like crazy in front of him.

"Me?"Akashi's smirk grew wider.

You still can't get over with your fantasy of him until you found yourself in a room.In his room.

You were sitting on his bed as you saw him locking the door.

"A-Akashi-kun...where are the others?"you asked innocently.

"So you like me,huh?"he started to walk close to you climb up on the bed.

"H-huh?H-how did you--"you stopped as yoh remembered  something crazy which made you blush so hard,your face. is redder than his hair.

"I-it's not like that! I-l-let me explain.I'm fantasizing about you earlier and I'm just out of myself and---"and you realized you blurted out everything in the end.

When you looked at him,2 of the buttons of shirt were open,exposing his chest whicb made you blush like mad.

He pinned you on the bed.

"I want you to repeat it."he smirked.

"R-repeat what?! A-Akashi if this is a joke,please let me go!"you started to get violent and started kicking him but he put his knee in between your legs.

"Repeat your 'out-of-my-mind' confession.THAT'S AN ORDER."he smirked wider.

It took you 10 minutes to spill it.

"Spill it."

"F-fine! I-I love you! A-are you happy now?"you blush so hard.

He leaned down and kissed you gently.

"So much I actually want to devour you."

A/N:Yoshaaa! Did I get the tsundere character? gomen,it's my first time.Anyway,Midorima.and Atsushi didn't answer in the open forum so here's their answers:

Q:How do you confess to the girl you love?

A:I'll share my snacks with her.*munch*-Murasakibara

   I'll arrange a meeting with her alone.-Midorima

VOTE
COMMENT
BE A FAN