Unexpected (Midorima x Reader)

A/N:To start off,this is dedicated to @hannahclemmens37
Here's Midorima for you! I hope you like it,we'll starting off today,I'll be writing down the names of those who requested,I'm getting confused already xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were waiting for Midorima who invited you to meet him at the rooftop of your school.He asked you to wear a yukata so you wear one.

The sun is still down and you two wanted a day together in a festival without someone interrupting.

"I'm sorry to make you wait,(name)"Midorima arrived while catching his breath.He looks good in his Yukata.His features increased rapidly which made your heart skipped a beat.

"N-no, I only arrived here just in time you arrive."you said,clutching a doll,which is supposed to be his lucky item for today.You hesitated to give it to him but he grabbed it.

"Thank you."he said."Shall we head then?"

You grabbed his arm and he pulled you to a rickshaw.

"It's nice meeting you here,Takao-kun..."you gasped in surprise.

"I'll be your chauffeur for the old people!"he replied.

"Like old people loves fried chicken?"you asked.

"Don't mind him,let's just pretend his existence is a joke.We must finish this task immediately."Midorima said as he grabbed you by the arm.

"Or else pineapples might go flying."Takao finished.You sat beside Midorima by the rickshaw,thinking why'd you ended up having a WHOLE SATURDAY with Midorima today.

FLASHBACK

"Midorima,I was really disappointed.It's your first time missing that shot.Prepare for a punishment."Otsubo said to Midorima.

"As if Shin-chan goes happy if he missed a shot."Takao said.

"Want flying pineapples?!"Miyaji butted.

Since you were his close girl friend,they decided to tease both of you so they dare Midorima to go a date with you for one whole day.

"Of all the punishment,why date?!"Midorima cursed his water bottle as he sat beside you.

"What happened,Shin-shin?"you asked.He jumped and adjusted his glasses.

"I won't repeat myself if I told you so listen carefully."he told you."I want you to go on a dare with me as my punishment for missing that shot."

You just blinked at him.

END OF FLASHBACK

The two of you reached your destination and you two decided to have lunch first.He bought grilled squids and a juice.

"Is grilled squids okay for you? Don't you have allergy on seafoods?"he asked you sincerely.

You smiled and nodded and took the stick from him and took a bite.You thought you just saw a flash of a camera,seeing Takao taking a picture of both of you.

"Oi,Takao,stop that."

"Please notice me Senpai."Takao teased.You chuckled at them.Midorima stared at you as you laughed but you felt awkward once his stares soften a bit.

"Shin-shin? Is there something wrong?"you asked and tilted your head to the side.

He looked away and adjusted his glasses.Takao pulled him away from you.

"Aren't you going to make a move? Come on,Shin-chan! This is your chance!"Takao told Midorima.Of course,you won't hear them talking about you.

"I know that already.I'll make my move if I'm fully focused."Midorima hissed.