A small chat (Aomine x Reader)

Requested by @ItzMeAllison

--------------------------------

You were having a hard time waiting for the heavy rain to stop.You were unlucky not to have your umbrella with you so you were soaked.

From the entrance of Touou,stood the basketball ace:the smartass Daiki.

You like him.People say he's bad and lazy,always sleeping in class,skipping practices and almost negative thoughts were always blaming his name.

"Oi! You there!"

You looked behind you then at Aomine who yelled.

"A-are you talking to me?"you asked as he approached you.

"You're the only person here so who else?!"Aomine said as he placed his umbrella above both of you.

'The rumors aren't true.He's so generous after all.'you blushed.

"What are you doing here in the rain? Where's your umbrella? You're soaking,you'll catch cold."Aomine said as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Uh...you don't have to trouble yourself,I'll wait for the rain to stop."you looked away,trying to hide your blush.

"Ha?! Don't be stupid,it will go on until tomorrow."Aomine snapped as he pulled you beside him.You almost tripped but good thing he caught you since the ground is wet and moist making you slip.

You blushed at how close you are to him,you even smelled his cologne.

"I-if it won't trouble you....t-then it's fine by me."you stuttered as you compose yourself and took a deep breath.

"I won't run into you if it troubles me,stupid.Anyway..."he looked away as he said this,he's starting to get shy but he's hiding it from you.

You looked up at him as if expecting him to continue what he is going to say."Anyway...?"

"Nothing."he scratched the back of his head."Tell me where your address is,I'll just walk you home."

"Eh?! You don't have to go that far,you can just drop me off by a convinience store and I'll go buy umbrella there and--"

"It would be a waste of money,time and energy.Just take this opportunity as a thank you.....from the notes that you made for me."he blushed as scratched his head again.

'He still remember that?"you thought then blushed."E-eh? O-okay....i-if you insist..."you have no choice but to get along with him.You told him your address and in no time,you two started walking.

"You know what,peole nowadays tend to look outside,they don't matter what's the inside."he suddenly broke the silence between you two.

"I mean,they're just being judgemental! Who cares if I sleep?! The lesson is really boring and the teacher doesn't give a damn to excite the students to listen."he started complaining which you find it cute.

You chuckled.

"What's so funny? It's true."he raised a brow at you.

"Nothing.I think you have a point.It's a teacher's role to motivate the students to listen to what they're lecturing."you said,still giggling a bit."Hearing this from you surprised me,it's just so not you.But I believe in you,you've got a point.You look like you're kid complaining to your mother because she bought the wrong color of the toy car that you want."

His eyes widened then he look away from you.

"Why do you kept on looking away from me? Am I really that ugly?"you chuckled.

"What are you saying? You're not ugly...I actually want to...h-how should I put  it,I think I kind of like you,I don't know since when but...I always found myself thinking of you all the time.It's been a long time since we talked like this."he said those to you without hesitation.

You stopped to your tracks.

"What's wrong,(name)? Shocked by my words?"he smirked at you.

"N-no...I-I just don't know how to respond to that..."you blushed hard."I mean...w-what do you mean by that?"

"I like you,I want to go out with you....please,go out on a date with me'something like that...wait,is this even for real?! She then should just marry a dog!"you were shocked that this Aho is reading a shoujo manga in his hands.

You slapped him at the back really hard.'I almost fell for that!"you're mentally tormenting Aomine in your mind.

"Ow! (name!) what was that for?!"he scratched the part where you slapped him.

"I thought you were serious about that!"you blushed furiously,feeling a bit disappointed.You felt a slight sharp pain in your chest which made you step out of the umbrella and quickened your pace.

"Oi! (name!) get back here! You'll get wet!"he shouted but you just ignored him.

"I don't care! I don't like people making fun of me!"you spat out.

"I am serious,(name)-chan....if you don't get back here,I'll kiss you and kill you with my love."he said as he pulled your face up and crashed his lips onto yours.Your eyes widened.You tried pushing him but his grip on you tightened and his kiss on you deepened which made you feel powerless against him.

Once he pulled back,you were panting for air,face flushed in red."Hmph,Aho."you mumbled.

"I'm sorry,but I can't help myself! I've always wanted to taste your lips..."Aomine said as he slowly intertwining his fingers into your hands.You stared at it.

"It fits perfectly."you smiled."'If I don't love you,I would have already hit you."

"You're not cupid but you already hit me with me with your arrow."he smirked.The rain suddenly stops and the sun has set.You didn't even realize you were already in front of your house.

"I guess our small chat ends here."Aomine scratched the back of his head."See you tomorrow,(name).I'll walk you home."

"Eh?! But we just talked and--"

"We confessed to each other therefore we're couples starting today.Tomorrow,I'll pick you up,I'll wait you here."Aomine said as he leaned down to peck on your cheeks."I'm your boyfriend now.Only look at me,nobody else,okay?"

You stared at his leaving figure that is disappearing in the shadows.

"Miracle?"you thought as you sighed happily and look up at the stars in the sky.