Playboys [GoM x Reader] (FLUFF/LEMON AHEAD)

A/N:The GoM here are singing...or let's say,They're a band,a rock or whatsoever band.If you want to know the original music,you can search it.

"What does it take by Dave days."

I was just listening to this song while imagining GoM and suddenly,an idea popped out of my head.

So I hope you like my crazy ideas xD

And yeah,this is my first time writing a lemon.It's a bit R18 but I guess I won't go that far.I've been reading so much lemons at the hospital,and that's the reason why do I haven't updated yet,I was confined for 5 days,almost a week.

.....................".................."....................."

The GoM band is very popular in Tokyo.

You were their closest friend/MANAGER.

They'll be having a concert in the next three days..

"Have you decided to practice it,right?"you asked them as they take a break.

Anyway,all of them are singing while playing their instruments.

3 vocalists:Kise,Akashi and Kuroko

2 guitarists:Midorima and Aomine

1 drummer:Murasakibara

"(name)-cchi,"

Kise approached you and put an arm around you.

"We won't allow you to listen to our practice,today and tomorrow."-Akashi

"Act like you're not our manager."-Midorima

"We'll let you listen on the concert."-Kuroko

"O-okay...but why?"you asked out of curiosity.

"It's a secret."Aomine winked at you.

"Come on,(name)-chin,you can go home.Just be here for the concert."-Murasakibara said as he pushed you outside.

You headed to the parking lot and get home.

AT THE CONCERT...

You were amazed seeing them.

Akashi looks hot with his torn pants and thick eyeliners,actually he looks like Gaara now.

(a/n:I won't write the whole song,issho long xD)

Murasakibara started drumming followed by Midorima's bass.Kise started singing,followed by Kuroko.

The rest of the band is looking straight at someone,singing with smiles on their faces.

The song reminded you the most was the moments when the GoM haven't been into the music industry,the times where you've had difficult times,joining band contests and everything.

The song finished while all of their eyes were sticking at you.

After the concert,you ran at the backstage and congratulate them.

"You guys are really amazing!"you hugged them one by one which made them blushed and looked shocked.When it's your turn to hug Murasakibara,you were trapped by Kise.In between them.

"H-hey,wanna throw some party or what?"you asked.

Akashi slammed a hand beside your head and raised your chin.

"Why don't we celebrate? It's our treat."he smirked.

You knew something was up and you don't know how to tolerate with it.