Internet Boyfriend Just Got Real ( Chihiro X Reader )

You were scrolling through your facebook when a relationship request pops up.You blink,because it came from Mayuzumi Chihiro.Your eyes widened and gasps.

"Omg! Senpai,for real!? I'm not dreaming aren't I!?"you screamed.Suddenly,your mother entered your room.

"(Name),please restrain yourself from fangirling too much.And please lower down your voice."your mom scolded you.

You pouted and sighs."Right mom.Sorry."you shrugged."I love you."

Your mom chuckles."When will you introduce to us your so-called boyfriend? Hmm?"she smiled teasingly as she sits down beside you.

"M-mom...I told you like a thousand times,don't enter my room."you pouted and puffed your cheeks."W-well...m-maybe tomorrow or...uh..someday."you grinned.

"Okay,honey,go down now and dinner is ready.Your father and your brothers were already waiting.Don't let the food wait."she smiles.

"What's for dinner?"you asked grumpily.

"It's (your favorite food)."she giggles.

"Yay!"you excitedly exited your room.Your mom saw your laptop wherein Chihiro asked a relationship request from you.Your mom snickers.

"My~ my~ my daughter will be surprised."your mom smiled and accepted the relationship request and messaged him secretly.After a few minutes she goes down.

~

MORNING
*ding dong*

*ding dong*

"Mooom..."you groaned while covering your ears with your pillow.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

"Mom...! The door!"you shouted lazily and go back to sleep.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

You groaned,standing up lazily with your bed hair and in your pajamas.You slammed the door open and get down."Who will it be this morning? It's just 5:00 AM."you yawned as you groggily opened the door,only to see a familiar face from facebook."Yes,how can I help you?"

"I am actually looking for you.Why aren't you dressed already? We're going to be late."he said.

You blinked."What are you talking about? Why are you looking for me? In the first place,how did you know my place?"you asked.

"Oh~! (Name)-chaaan~! Is that your boyfriend~?"your younger brother teased you.You glared at him and he just laughed.

"Mom! (Name)-chan's boyfriend is here!"your older brother shouted.

Your mom quickly went down."Oh (name),I knew you won't disappoint me~!"your mom happily hugs you."Look at you,at least fix yourself before facing your new boyfriend~!"

"M-mom,you got it wrong! A-And--"Chihiro cut you off.

"You accepted my relationship request,don't you remember that?"he asked,a bit irritated by how noisy your family were.You blinked and realized that you left your laptop open when you get down.You stared at your mother,whom is now smiling sweetly.

"Mooom? Care to explain?"

"Yes,(name).I was the one who accepted it."

"But mom,I--"

"Because I know it will make you happy.Honey,I know you love your senpai ever since you're a freshman.So take this chance,chances like that are very rare so please,be happy and take it.Don't let other take him.Don't be like me,I let go of the chance to be with your father."your mother cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead.You realized what she said,it made you think about it before taking a shower.It made Chihiro smirked.

"Don't be so defiant,ashamed of loving me? How mean."Chihiro smirked and teased you,provoking you.Blushing,you just made your way inside the shower.

Your mom lets Chihiro in and give him some biscuits,hot chocolate and some books.They were all talking to him.When you get down,you saw them very pleased to him.Chihiro noticed you.

"Let's go.I've been waiting like forever."he said to you and pulled you beside him.

"Take care of my daughter,Chihiro."your mom smiled and waved at both of you.Chihiro intertwined his hand to yours,looking up ahead.Though you were defiant earlier,you can't help but be very happy that you are with your dream guy.

"Aren't you going to say anything?"you asked.He didn't answer.

"And we don't have school today,why did you told me we're going to be late?"you asked.He didn't answered again.You two arrived in a convention.An anime convention.A smile slowly crept up to your cheeks.

"Senpai,you love anime?"you asked.

"I like cute girls like you.Some kind of moe or whatever you call that."he admitted,blushing slightly.

"Omg,senpai,you're blushing!"you squealed.He glared and kissed you before you say something again.You stiffened,blushing hard.

He pulled away and walked ahead."See? If I kiss you,that means you shut up."he smirked.You stand there,dumbfounded.

"S-senpai...! Wait for me!"you ran after him.

TIMESKIP

You two were currently eating.You two bought and won a lot of prizes.He bought many manga series that he is reading before at the roof top.You eat messily and smiled as you hugged the dakimakura pillow ( a/n: it's a life-sized pillow with your favorite character printed on it,on the other side,his naked version xD only for tease xD )

"Nomnomnomnom~"

"Did you enjoyed our date?"he asked.You didn't know if you're going to swallow the food or spit it out but in the end,you swallowed it.

"I-I-It's...T-this is a date!?"you asked.

"Of course,what else would it be?"he asked,smiling softly.You covered your mouth in disbelief.You smiled.

"Oi.Don't smile like that.That's creepy."he said,moving away.

"Aww~! I really love you senpai!"you hugged him tightly and rained him with kisses.Chihiro can't help but sighed and smiled softly too.

"Fine,I do too,I love you too."he kissed you once again.You blushed again.

"Senpai!"

---------

A/N: So OOC,please kill me now xD //slapped