The Prince's Secret Love ( Akashi X Reader )

The castle is being noisy and crowded,banquets have gathered and your stomach's full because of the food that the suitors' families gave.You can't help but follow your father's orders.Sitting restlessly in front of the boy you barely know,and have been so tired doing the tea ceremony all the time,you can't complain and keep it yourself.

You shake your head in disapproval for the boy who asks for your approval in the marriage he likes.You pretended to be sick so your father will stop this and close the gates for a while.You hold to your head and groans a little.

"I feel dizzy..."you fake a cough and collapses on the ground.Everyone became so sharp that they thought that the boy has sickness and forbids him to come again in the castle.You were once alone in your bedroom,lying on the futon prepared by your caretaker.Your doctor and mentor is also there.Using a stethoscope,your doctor checked your lungs and your blood pressure.

"There seems to be a low blood pressure.You have to rest for a bit,and eat properly."your doctor said."Well then,princess (name),if you'll excuse me."he takes a deep bow before leaving your room.

Your caretaker,Momoi,used her fan to make you feel a bit of an air."Princess (name),just what happened? Forgive me for taking my eyes off of you for a second! It's my fault you become sick!"

You smiled softly and pat her shoulder."You did nothing wrong,Satsuki-chan."

"No! I am in charge of taking care of you! B-but I failed to do so! Therefore,I want you to punish me! I'll do anything,just to compensate for my mistake!"she bows her head deeply,her forehead touching the floor.

You sighed and held your temples and shake your head."I can't do that.But you said you'll do anything to compensate...right?"

"Yes,princess! Anything!"she desperately said.

You raised her head up as soon as you sit up so she's facing you."Will you help me go somewhere no one can see me? I wanted to hide from all this mess.And come with me,so you won't be blame by father."you whispered softly.

"W-what!? P-princess if I do that,I--"

"I thought I could have someone agree with me."you sighed and lies down again and cover yourself with your blanket.

"I'm sorry,princess (name).I was told by your father not to let you out of the castle."she is fidgeting.You sighed heavily and didn't talk about it anymore.Feeling upset,you push her away and just sleep just like what the doctor said.

Evening passed and you didn't even eat the food she sent you even though she's been forcing you to eat."Please,princess (name).Don't be upset."she is begging you to forgive her but you didn't even said a word to her."I apologize,princess (name).I need to stay here with you."

You sighed and sit up,thinking that she won't really change her mind.You eat quietly.She was surprised you finished all of it.She even gasped and bowed."I'm really sorry,princess (name)!"

"I'm going to take a bath,prepare it."you said and wait on your desk,writing some continuation to the novel you're writing.Momoi bows as she hurries to prepare your bath.

'I knew that,I'm also human,same as you.You don't have to call me princess or anything like that.Hmph.I always knew from the start you aren't a friend after-all.'you keep on sighing until she arrived.

"Princess,your father is calling for you."she said,bowing deeply.

"Tell him I don't want to talk about that opening of the gates again."you said and lay on your futon.You had grew up being spoiled by getting what you want since a child.Ever since your mother was engaged to your step-father,you had also been engaged to become one of the royal bloods.You dream to be a princess since you were a child,now that you are,you thought that being a princess is also stressful.