Body Swap with Kise(deredere! Akashi x Reader)

You were walking down the hallways of Teiko when someone called your name from one of the empty classrooms.

You knew who it came from,none other than Akashi Seijuro.

You entered the third classroom and he was smiling there,gesturing for you to come.

"Neh~ (name)-chan,do you want to spend the night at my house?"he asked you while fidgeting and making his eyes flutter a bit,actually he looks like a Loli.

You were shocked.Why is Akashi acting in this way?

You placed your palm on his forehead then his cheeks then his neck.

"What's wrong with you? Do you have a fever or what?"you asked unbelievably of his actions.He's been acting like Kise these past few weeks.

"Hido~ this is me!I am seriously,Akashi Seijuro.ne~,let's have a slumber party with them!"Akashi wrapped his arms around you and laughed cheerfully.

"Akashi,sure but I really don't know what happened to you but for Pete's sake,go back to your old self."you knew Kise has something to do with this.

After school,you talked to Kise.He's been quiet and moody all day long,just like Akashi.

"Kise-kun,you must switched back to your old self."you told him crossed-arms.

"Why should I listen to my servant? Besides,I'm cooler in this way."Kise flipped his bangs and smirked at you.

"Kise,you'll know what happens if I--"

"You'll do what?! You're just a girl,and I'm a guy,Most of all,I'm absolute.You can't oppose my orders.I'll show you a sight you've never seen before,(name)-cchi..."his face is near yours and you felt him smirked under those mischievious smiles.

'Kise's scarier than I thought.What in the world had happened and they switched bodies?!'you blushed as he pulled away.

"(Name)-chan! (Name)-chan! Let's go to my house and play!"Akashi clinged on to your arms happily.You find this side of Akashi cute so chuckled.

You thought something about capturing every moment you'll had with him and see if he believes his eyes for what he's going to see.

You smirked and plan this with Momoi.She knows everything,Kise and Akashi swapped bodies because Kise slipped earlier and fell on top of Akashi.Things gone too fast so you and Akashi went to his house immediately.

You prepared a camera on every corner of the room."(name)-chan,let's play cross dressing! I want to be dressed in a cute maid outfit with pink wig and then let's pretend we're in a cafe!"

"Go ahead,Akashi-kun.Let's enjoy ourselves."you smiled wickedly as you ready your phone,capturing Akashi changing into a maid outfit which caused your cheeks to sore.

The night went fast and Akashi is tired so you asked him to sleep.After you filmed the things,you went home and watched it over and over again.

MORNING

"(Name),we need to talk."as soon as you arrived at the classroom,you were greeted by Akashi with a pissed aura.

'woah,what happened? Did he got back to normal?'you thought and suppressed your laughter.

He took you to the student council room and locked the door.

"I demand to know what happened to me yesterday.....especially LAST NIGHT."he marked the words last night.You took out the camera and your phone and he can't believe for what he saw.

He left the room without a word while you were sitting there and laughing to yourself.