Midget and an Idiot (Midorima x Reader)

A/N:This is dedicated to @atrashlyric,Rochelle~,here is your request,belated happy birthday~ <3 i hope you like this and I hope you cry because of this xD Well,only for the first part xD haha xD I like the feels now so prepare a tissue before proceeding.(If it can't make you cry,you don't feel it xD) again,belated happy birthday mah fwend! ^0^

WARNING:OOCness ahead xD Sorry if I ruin Midorima of I did xD

~

Clenching your fist.You miss Midorima that badly.You didn't talk after your elementary graduation,he just vanished and broke the line between you two.

"Shintarou! Why are you acting this way?!"you shouted from the distance."Where is the Shintarou that always smiles before? Where is the Shintarou that I always rely on?"you cried and stomp your foot on the damp ground.

He looked back with that serious face of his that bores into you."He grew up."he said and started to walk.

"Anata wa baka,Shintarō da!"you shouted which made him turn back and glared at you and adjust his glasses.

"Me? An idiot? I'm not.How about you?"he smirked.

"Baka! Baka! Baka!"you shouted.

"Mizetto! Mizetto! Mizetto!"he shouted back.(a/n:Mizetto means midget xD If it's not accurate,please tell me,I only used google translator for IDK what is the accurate website for translating)

"Ha?! I'm a midget?! I'm in third year high school for crying out loud!"you shouted.

"Eeh? Yes,you're in high school,but it won't change the fact that your height is still stuck in elementary."he laughed and walks past you.

Your head is down,gritting your teeth,clenching your fists.'Can't we really go back?'you thought.

"Past is not a good place to STAY but you can VISIT it to think things before moving on to the present to prepare for the future."Midorima said before he leaves you there completely.

~

You sulked in your room like a child.You missed him for 4 years."Hmp,if he wasn't handsome,I wouldn't be acting unlady to him."you sniffed and pouted.You cried the whole night and didn't get sleep.You've been avoiding him for 5 months.And today,this is the last day of your high school.

You get into Shutoku High and kicked an annoying racoon sculpture which it broke and glared at it then walk like nothing happened.

While you were walking,you felt the students were staring at you and gave them a 'what do you want' look.Some were gossiping and chatters can be heard,some points at your back.

You turned around,seeing the raging Midorima."what?"you said nonchalantly.

"DON'T 'WHAT' ME! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LUCKY ITEM?!"he shouted.

"It gets in the way,so I kicked it."you said and started to walk again but he pulled your arm.

"What is your sign?"he asks.

"[your sign]"you said and shrugs from his hold.

TIMESKIP

You were acting cold lately,which Midorima noticed you more.He approached you during break time which you followed him mindlessly.

"I've noticed you're not YOU."he said.

"Gimme snickers."you said.

"No.I mean...the OLD YOU."he said.

"Well,she grew up.And CHANGED."you said.

"Why?"

"You don't even care,do you?"