Stuck between two lights [KagamixReaderxAomine]

AomineDaiki.....

He is your light.He pushed you to play basketball.You have feelings for him,he had relationship with you,yet,to his carelessness,he accidentally let go of something that can make him complete.

Back in Teiko...

"Hey,(name)! Let's play one on one!"a tanned-skin boy with shimmering blue orbs shouted at you from the gym.He tossed you the ball which you carelessly caught with your own two hands.He's your childhood friend after all so why worry?

You dribble the ball and dashed past by him and went straight to the hoop.The swift swish of the net sounds good to your ears.

The boy ran to you and gave you a winning fist bump and a smile.

"You're awesome,I can't believe you,(name)!"he said then pulled you close to his chest and you felt strong and muscular arms around your waist.

"I like you,Daiki."you said shyly,a hint of blush is visible on your cheeks.

Aomine stared at you.He gripped on your shoulders and lean close to peck you on the lips.It's a bit rough yet it slowly turns into soft sensation.He pulled away and the winning smile is evident on his face.

"Only look at me.Nobody else,okay?"he said then envelope you into a hug.

Both of you were hanging out throughout your years in Teiko.But there would be a time that you need to part ways.You decide to study at Seirin high.

It's a bit late but you felt safe with Daiki by your side,walking you home.As you reach your house,he gave you a good night kiss.

"See you tomorrow,Romeo."you kissed him on the cheek sweetly.

"Who is Romeo?!"Daiki growled.

"Silly,that's you!"you giggled,seeing the jealous Aomine.

"Alright,stay away from ladies.Be careful on your way home,honey."you said sweetly.He gave you another peck and smirked.

"You,stay away from other bastards.Only look at me."he grumbled.

Jealous Aomine looks cute to you,seeing scrunch his brows and suddenly a hint of blush on his cheeks.

One time,Teiko had games.You noticed his legs,it's quivering already due to overexert of power on his legs.Since you cared for him and you know he hates lectures,you still decide to tell it to him.But he only ignored you.

"I don't understand girls.Why do you interfere?! I can still play!"he yelled.

"But Daiki,you have to see your physician or else things might get worse.I'm just concern."you argued.

"Oi,Satsuki! Did you tell anything to her?!"he shouted at his friend,Satsuki.

She startled and shook her head.

"Daiki,please listen to me once or else,I'll tell the coach about this."you warned but he only grimaced.When you saw his expression,you immediately walk towards the coach and told everything.

"Why the hell do you believe in her?! I'm the Ace,I'll lead my team to victory! Why stopping me when I can still play?! You,"he hissed,turning to you with furiosly raging angry face.

"It's because of you! I don't need you! I don't want to see you anymore! Get lost!!! Leave me alone!!!"he spat out this loathing words to you.You felt pain.You bit your lower lip and cover your eyes with your bangs and slapped him on the face.He was shocked.