Submissive [Future! Akashi x Reader] [LEMON]

(A/N:I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME >3< I'M SORRY! THIS IS LEMON,I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY IF IT'S REALLY RATED M! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!)

You were waiting for your husband,Akashi,from work.Being a housewife is not easy.You were married 2 years ago.

You received a phone call from him and he said would be late so he asked you to have dinner without him.But you,who loves him so much,would still wait and eat together,even though if it's past dinner.

Both of you decided to have kids,but you were worried about the labor.You thought how painful you will go through just to get the child out of your *tooot*(A/N:Gomen xD)

It's cold outside so you decided to grind some coco beans just in case he gets home early.You walked to the kitchen and prepared the grinder.

Your phone vibrated from your breast pocket and a message from Mr.Seijuro awaits.

From:Seijuro

I'm off to work.See you~

You replied him with a smiley and nodded.

"I guess it's just a perfect timing."you mumbled to yourself as you prepared to mugs.After 20 minutes,there's a knock at the door.

You were done making the hot coco so you don't bother to open it.

"Welcome home,sweetheart."you gave him your sweetest smile as he smack you on the forehead then on the lips.

You're still not used to his touch though,because you guysstill haven't doneTHAT.

"Anyway,what do we have for today?"he asked you gently as you took off his coat.

"It sure is cold outside,why don't we have a mug of hot coco?"you suggested as you headed to the kitchen table and handed him his mug.

"Thanks."he smiled and sat on the table."Anyway,aren't you getting bored here?"

"I've never been bored before,besides,you're my husband,I'm happy with you."you smiled as you massaged his shoulders.

"Ahh~ yeah,a little harder~"he groaned comfortably as he pleases himself to your massage.

"Why don't we invite the others on Saturday? It sure is a long time since we all have been together."you suggested.

"Yeah,and I decided to make an announcement that we'll be having kids."he smirked.

You blushed.

"They'll get shock."you replied,still feeling shy at the mention of kids.

"Look,(name)-chan,that's the only thing that'll prove we're lovers.That'll make me a happy and dignified man,a proud father."he stood up,towering himself over you as his hands caress your stomach.

"You desperately want to have kids,huh?"you giggled.

"I'll call the others,tomorrow is a big day.Tonight,we're going to do it."Akashi said as he carried you bridal style towards your room.He placed you on the bed as he began loosening his tie which made you blushed.

You're not used when he's submissive.He looks hungry,really hungry that he wants every part of you.

"Come on,(name)-chan,you should be used to it since we're living on the same roof.I want a family,a son that can inherit my inherittances,my money,my investments.A beautiful daughter that would take over your place if you're worn out."Akashi told you as he climbs up on the bed,unbuttoning his shirt.

His eyes never left yours.As soon as he reached the crooked of your neck,he began breathing on it as you moaned on the warm breeze.

"We're doing it because we're at the right age."Akashi said as he began making twirls on your hair as both you slowly sinked on the bed.