Fighting Agianst A Heart(SPECIAL CHAPTER)

SPECIAL CHAPTER(sequel to My Unrequited Feelings For You)

"How's (name)?" Kagami asked Kuroko as he slinged his shoulder bag over his right shoulder.They were walking home together from practice.

"Why do you ask?"Kuroko asked as he looked up.Kagami's brows furrowed and rubbed the back of his head.

"N-nothing."he said."I'm just wondering why is she avoiding me."

Kagami have hurt (name) so much it broke her heart bits by bits.Kuroko is there all the time,enduring the pain she's facing.Kuroko loved (name) so much,he cares for her more than he cares for himself.

"It's because you've hurt her."Kuroko said straightforwardly.Anger is a bit evident because he raised his voice a bit.

"W-well...Is it okay if I say this to you? Will you let her know?"Kagami said,looking down to his partner who stopped walking.Kuroko nodded.

"My fiancé broke up.She has marriage contract with other guy.And I want to talk to (name)...I want to say sorry to her.I want her back."Kagami explained as he rubbed his hair.

Kuroko clenched his fist.

"Is that all?"Kuroko asked,hiding his anger using his poker face.

"And give this to her."Kagami handed an envelope.

"Why don't you muster up the courage to face her?!"Kagami's eyes widened when Kuroko shouted at him.He's really angry."If you're going to repeat what happened,I won't allow you!"

This is the first time he saw Kuroko this angry.

"No,I'll make it up to her."Kagami said with a smile."I know I'm wrong,I...I didn't felt her love.I'm such an idiot I know that,that's why I'm going to face her tomorrow."

"Better not hurt her,you know how much I love her."Kuroko said as they continue to walk.

"We're both fighting for her.I'll make sure to win her heart and trust back."Kagami said arrogantly.

MORNING

You were busy preparing honey-soaked lemons in the kitchen.You always make them because you joined the volleyball team and you have morning practices later.

You still can't get over with what happened.You were currently crushing on Kuroko because you promised him you'll try to learn to love him since Kagami just rejected you that you almost kill yourself with a blade.If it wasn't for Kuroko,you were dead by now.

You were heading out of your apartment,locking the door and windows.You made your way to school.

You were on the practice,Kuroko is watching,Kagami's with him.You waved at Kuroko and you felt uneasy because Kagami is there.You cannot concentrate on the game that you didn't notice the ball is heading towards you.

"(Name)!!!! Eyes on the ball!!!"the coach shouted.

Before you could react,you felt a hard impact on your head and your vision became blurred...then nothing .....just black.

Kuroko tried to stand up but he was blocked by Kagami who ran to you and carried you bridal style in his arms.Kuroko clenched his fists.

"When will I ever hold you in my arms?"Kuroko groaned as he placed his hand over his eyes.

Kagami placed you on the bed upon entering the infirmary.He brushed away some bangs from your face and tapped your face.

"(Name) wake up,"Kagami hissed.His face is red.He wiped your face because you're sweaty from the game,he even turned on the aircon,making sure you're getting the right coolness.

"(Name),I'm really sorry for what I did to you."Kagami said as he buried his face in your hands.You just lie there,sleeping soundly.

"I'm sorry for all I've done.I want you back...(name),please.There's nothing left to me aside from basketball."Kagami's tears suddenly rolled down."Will you be--"

"Stop being a dramatic whore."Kuroko suddenly barged in.Kagami was shocked by his words.

"How's (name)?"Kuroko asked as he leaned down to your face and caressed it.

"Kuroko..."Kagami stood up and wiped away the tears from his eyes."Why are you being like that?"

"It's because I won't allow someone hurt my love again."Kuroko said he carresed (name)'s hair.

"You're being possessive,Kuroko."Kagami clenched his fists.He wants to punch Kuroko right now.

"Aren't you doing the same? Doing something unnecessary behind people's back?"Kuroko said,still with his deadpan innocent face which made Kagami grabbed his collar.

"What are you thinking?! Don't compare me to you.I love (name) and I'll do anything to get her! And I won't do anything behind people's back because I'm completely honest to my actions!"Kagami enraged in anger while Kuroko just stared at him.

Your body moved a bit and they noticed this.They stopped arguing and turn their attention to you

"What are you guys fighting for?"you groggily asked.Kuroko leaned down and caressed your hair dearly.You looked at Kagami.

"I thought you don't care about me..."you said,almost shaking.

"(name),I want to continue what we left before."Kagami said.

"(name),think it over."Kuroko contradicted,clasping (name)'s hand.You look at both of them with confused face.

"Wait,are you guys fighting over something?"you asked while looking at both of them.

The next thing you knew,Kagami pulled you and kissed you forcefully.He ravish your mouth with all his might.You're trying to push him,good thing Kuroko helped you.But what he did shocked you.

He punched Kagami and he was on the ground.Your hand was on your mouth,Kuroko pulled down your hand and pecked you softly.You felt his tongue inside your mouth which made you blushed.

"K-Kuroko-kun...!!"you managed to say when he pulled away but this made him ravish your mouth completely.You also tried to push him but he held both of your wrists.

Then,he went flying away when Kagami pulled him away by holding his collar and punched him back.

You're still flushed after what Kuroko did.Your mind is still confused,give Kagami a second chance or love Kuroko back.Because of this,you planned to go to Philippines for good.

You stopped them from fighting.

"I'll be going back to my hometown.You guys are...the worst."you cried before walking out of the room.The two watch the door that just slammed after you left.And now they started to argue.

"(name) is mine!"Kuroko said.

"No,shortie,she'll never allow that small bird of yours to enter her."Kagami smirked.

"She won't like that long and hard manhood of yours to enter her either."

"Hey,how did our manhood came up?"

"Baka,it's you who started criticizing me and started teasing it."

A/N:Talking about their manhood? Kagami,Kuroko,care to.explain? Anyway,it's a bit smut isn't it? Sowee bout that but this the sequel to My Unrequited Feelings for You.I hope you enjoyed :D It's been a long time xD