Binomials(Himuro x tsundere!Reader)

"Argh! Math,why you have so many problems?!"you messed your hair upon analyzing the equation for the nth time.

"Because it's math,(name)-chin,"Atsushi butted behind you,a lollipop sticking inside his mouth.

"I know."you sighed.You wanted to ask for help but you're too shy to do it.Because you like Himuro,you're so shy to come up to him.

"I know a person who can help you with that."Atsushi said,munching a candy.

"Who?"you said.You crossed fingers,index on top of the middle,and chant that it's not Himuro.

"Muro-chin."

'Why did it have to be that damn mustard?!'you cursed under your breath but felt your cheeks heat up.

'Mou,it's not that I get a chance to confess to him...I'm-I'm only doing this because I'm having a hard time to solve this fudging math.'you tried to be positive.

You stood up from your desk and approached Himuro,which is seating to the front near the window,laughing with your other classmates.He looks enjoying so you didn't bother to approach him.But it's an obvious that you really like him since you're shy to come up to him.

You muster up all your courage,here we go.Your violence strikes.You set your right foot on top of his desk,making your other classmates leave.You glared at him but deep inside,you're like:"What the hell am I doing?! Is this even right?!"

"Hey,(name)-chan,what's up?"Himuro smiled instead."uh...bunnies..."

"Huh? Bunnies?"you asked.

"Uh...(name)-chan,can I tell you something?"he asked,smiling like he saw something funny yet cute.

"What? Please make it quick,I want to tell you something too."your heartbeats fast.You thought he's going to say'I like you,please go out with me' But that's not what happened.

"Your...your....pantsu....is exposed."he chuckled.

You blushed and then slap him on his shoulders."Kono hentai!"you shrieked and then set your foot down,covering your pantsu with your skirt.

You puffed your cheeks and flushed deep red."What is it that you want to tell me?"he asked.

"Please teach me...these."you said,showing him the problem.

He studied the paper then smiled at you."You didn't get the teacher's explanation?"he asked.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I did."you said flatly.

He chuckled."Ok,tutee!"he smiled.

"Tutee?!"you blushed.

"Tutee! As in,cutie patutee!"he smiled.

You slapped him again on his shoulder."Mou~! Stop saying embarrassing things!"you puffed your cheeks then went back to your desk.You kept on murmuring'it's not that I like it or anything'

Dismissal and Himuro approached you,helped you with your things.Both of you headed to the library to study in peace.You were in the cubicle where there are no other students roaming.

You sat while he sit in front of you.

"So,let's start."he said.You gave him the paper with written problems.

"Argh! Why didn't math just commit suicide due to so many problems?"you chanted,as of cursing math forever.

"You know,(name)-chan,math would be easy if you're going to love it."he chuckled because he heard you're stupid yet childish complain.

"No thanks,I have someone I like,anyway."you said,then realized what you just said.You made him curious!

"Really? Who's the lucky guy?"his smile faded and turned into serious one.

"S-shut up!"you punched him lightly in his chest."L-let's just get over with this."you puffed your cheeks and blushed.

AFTER 20 MINUTES....

"Argh! Where did you get the x3+64(x cubed added to eighty four)?!"you cursed,messing with your hair.

He chuckled.

"Let me explain this to you,"he sit beside you and leaned closer to you,his other arm was placed over your chair while the other holding a pen used to point things out.

You blushed at your position.'it's not that I like it or anything! I'm just feeling comfortable,t-that's why!'

"In finding the product of a binomial and trinomial,you have to apply the distributive property.You're going to distribute,right? Here is the problem:(x+4)(x2-4x+16)."he pointed on the top sheet of the paper.(a/n:that is x squared,I don't know how to raise it like an exponent so that's x squared)

"First,you have to multiply x to x2,the answer would be x3(x cubed)."He said.

"X3? How?"

"Since X has no any constants and it's a variable itself,it is equivalent to 1.So that one,you're going to add it on the exponent that results to x3(x cubed)."he said.

"Oh."

"After that,multiply x again to 4x.This is a different case as to what I've explained earlier,this has constant.As you noticed that they both have x,you're going to square it,the answer would be 4x2(a/n:it's four x squared,not four multiplied by 2 xD)."he said.

"Then,multiply x again to 16.The answer would be?"

"16x?"

"Very good.Now that you finished multiplying the x,next is the 4.You're just going to do the same,as if you're distributing them to the other term."he said.

"I get it now! Let me handle this"you smiled.

This is written on your paper: x3-4x2+16x+4x2-16x+64(a/n:once again,that four x squared xD)

You showed it to Himuro."Where's your final answer?"he asked.

You blushed.'i thought I get it now -_-+'

"So you knew the rules in multiplying positive signs and negative signs,huh? Here,as you noticed there were doubles terms,right?"he asked.

You nodded while biting your nail."You're going to cancel it,cancel all the doubles and there you have it,x3+64 is the answer."he said.

"Oh! I get it now! Thank you,Tatsuya!"you hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.You realized what you just did and punched him lightly on his chest.

"I-it's not that I like you or anything! I-I just did that because--I finally understand it."you blushed.

He ruffled your hair."I like that about you."he kissed your forehead."Denial of feelings,huh?"

"W-what are you saying,b-Baka!"you punched him lightly on the cheek.

He just stared at you while smiling."Himuro,stahpt,I'm going to melt."you blushed yet smiling like a maniac.

"Why? But you like it."he grinned.A strand of hair fell which made him catch it and tucked it behind your ear.

At the corner of your eye,you saw him smiling as if he achieved something.

"You know,(name)-chan,I've been waiting for this to happen.I like you,ever since I saw you."this time,he leans closer to you,reaching for lips.You blushed when he kissed you.You felt him smiled,your body felt hot.

He pulled away and hugged you."Would you go out with me?"he asked.

You blushed.

"You know,I wasn't planning on loving you,but I am happy that I did."you smiled cheekily.

He pinched your cheeks."So cute.I will never forget the moment I realized I loved you."

~

A/N:Math*sighs* yeah! I hate math but I have to pass it since I want to finish my studies.I can't avoid it,everywhere I go,there is math.

Requested by @MarCeline012

There you go,sweetie :3 I hope you like it.Hope you like it too,minna! I just wrote this down,because you know,I'm home studying and I'm studying by myself so it's bit difficult for me.Good thing Akashi is here beside me to help me xD just kidding anyways,as always

VOTE
COMMENT
BE A FAN