Lucky Kouhai ( Kouhai! Midorima x Senpai!Reader )

You were a doctor in Shutoku high.You received a chocolate on your desk and has a weird item with it and a note.Someone entered and it's Midorima,blushing to the hardest.Midorima have a,ways come to the clinic ever since he got sprained his ankle from the games.

"Mr.Midorima,are you okay?"you stand up and attended to Midorima immediately."How's your ankle?"

"Y-Yes I am.B-But...I'm here to say something to you."he blushes but looks down on you.He clears his throat and looks at you straight in the eyes.

"What are you going to say?"you asked.

"I-I...umm..are you...seeing someone?"his voice is trembling slightly.

"Me? Oh no I don't have.Why did you asked?"you said.

"Nothing.I'm just....curious."he said and looks at your desk,seeing the chocolate box with the note.

"Are you the one who gave me this?"you asked raising a brow.

He nods,blushing."Y-yes I did."

You smiled and pinch his cheeks."You're so cute.Come on,raise your foot,I'm going to check if your ankle is okay now."

He settled down on the bed and you did some checking on his ankle and every time you touch him,he flinches.And it's too cute for you.

"Umm...sensei...it...it tickles."he blushes.

You smiled."Well,you don't feel any pain when I touched it.But can you try walking?"

He sat up and then start walking.You can notice his walking isn't right and his foot seems like it's still in pain.You let him sat on the bed and added some cream that prevents the muscle from swelling then wrapped it in the bandage.

"There,you can't play basketball for a while.You have to rest.I don't like seeing my cute patient in pain."you smiled and tap his shoulders lightly.

He looked at you."I don't like being called 'cute'."he said."I don't want to be 'cute' for you."

You chuckled."Why is that?"

"When you say that,you can never take me seriously.I want to show you that I can be mature and manly."he said,holding your hands.

"Why are you saying that? You're fine the way you are."you said.

"Am I really fine just the way I am? Can you really see more of me with that perception?"he raises both of your hands up to his lips and kisses both of it.You smiled,but feel happy.You cupped his face.

"Listen,I know it is forbidden to love a student like you,but I can't help teasing you for a bit."you leaned close and poke his face and removed his glasses and wear it.

His eyes widened and tries to get it."If you don't give it,I'll kiss you,sensei."he said.

"Then do it.I want you to kiss me."you smiled and coil your arms around his neck.He blushes.

"W-well.Here I go."he leans in meet your lips.The way it touches seems like it is glued.And Midorima's long lashes flutter at the lingering scent of your cologne and your soft lips.You both return the kiss and pulls away when out of breath.

"Now be a good boy,Shintaro...you don't want being punished by the kiss again."you smiled and whispered cutely as you pulls away and goes back to your desk.

--

Midorima walks out of the infirmary and notices Takao is watching something."Takao...let's go."Midorima said.Takao notices something weird in him.

"Shin-chan,let me guess,it's a success?"he grinned.

"More than that."

Takao stops in his tracks,"Shin-chan...you gave your virginity to (last name)-sensei!?"

"Almost."

"Tell me all about it Shin-chan!"he ran up to him while Midorima had a small smile on his face as he left.