You don't need those(Midorima x Reader)

Dedicated to you <3

-----------------------

You were currently looking for your eyeglasses.

You were standing in the middle of the student council office when the lights when out.

You heard someone entered and sighed comfortably.

"Hello? Is anyone inside? I can't see in the dark....so..."you spoke.

No answer but you felt someone is inside with you.

It's true you can't see in the dark because you your night blindness.

You felt a heavy breathing behind you.

Then arms wrapped tightly around you.

You flinched.

"Umm...would you like to help me find my glasses?"your shaking a bit.

Afraid of what he might do to you.

Feeling the heavy breathing patterns of his chest,his cold breath on your hair,he covered your eyes using his big and warm hands.

"E-eh? C-can you speak? Or.....are you mute?"you asked as you raised your hands to remove his hands from your vision.

"(Name)...."he spoke.

You knew this voice.

It's the president of the student council,the Shutoku's shooter,Midorima Shintaro,hugging you from behind.

"M-Midorima-kun! S-since when did you arrive? And....what are you doing here?"

"I ask the same for you...what are you doing here at this late? And,why do you need to look for your glasses?"

You blushed as his arms around you tightened.

You looked up at the moon that is shining down upon both of you and sighed.

"I was looking for my eyeglasses,I can't see clearly that's why."you replied.

Midorima pulled out your glasses from his pockets.

"I found this in the hallway.I hope you won't be careless with your things next time."he said,handing it to you.

As soon as you got the glasses,you wore it.Suddenly...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You felt something soft on your lips.

.

.

.

.

Something soft....like another pair of lips

.

.

.

You felt your face heated up as you struggle to set free,but Midorima grabbed onto your shoulders tightly to keep you stable.

Once he broke the kiss,you blushed furiously.

"W-why are you doing this all of a sudden?"you asked.

"Because.....I had my eyes on you.You don't need those to see me clearly."Midorima spoke softly.

You never thought that this is happening to you.

You always thought that he'll always be faraway from you.

You always watch him from afar.

And now that he's standing in front of you,you can't believe it yourself.

"All you need is to hear my heartbeats."Midorima smiled at you softly as he closed the gap between you two.

The two of you stood hugging each other in the dark in the middle of the student council room.