Make It Real (Akashi x Reader )

You were currently inside your room,typing on some new draft for the weekly issues of your stories in newspapers and for the publishing company that you're submitting your drafts in.

Messing with your hair for not any idea has come to your mind.You were shifted to romance category,which is NOT your forte and now you were having troubles in typing stories that will make the readers drawn out and fantasize about it with their boyfriends,crush,or their pet or on the potato.

You are NBSB,so you don't know what love feels like.It's different from the love that you get from your parents,and you didn't have a boyfriend so you're clueless but you get the hang of it and fetch ideas from other sources.

"I want to make the readers feel that they're on that situation.I HAVE TOOOOO."you told to yourself before slamming your head on the desk and decided to take a nap until your phone buzzed wildly that it felt like there's an earthquake in your dream.

You opened your phone,seeing Akashi's name.You immediately answered it."Oh hello,my fellow.What is it that you want? If not,I will rant.Behold,let the truth be told.Tonight will be a night,and I will sleep under the moonlight that shines so bright.If you will be my love,I will be happy for you to have."you quickly said that poem,smiling that your class's president called you.

[ ( name ),are you still at it? You'll only answer either yes or yes.I take silence as a yes. ]

You blinked."Yeah,but--"

[ 'Yeah' is not in the choices I'd given. ]

You sighed."Hai.Yes.Yeah are the same,Shi."you said.

[ Shi? Who is that? ]

"You?"you chuckled.

[ ( name ),you know I won't go easy on you once I see you. ]

"What do you mean?"you look around.

[ You're looking for me,aren't you? as expected,you yearn for my presence. ]

"Shut up,just show up,don't be a coward."you giggled.

[ A coward,huh? Then come to my mansion if you can.Or perhaps you want me to sneak into your room and ruin you. ] he smirked at the other line,making you blush and give you the OTHER meaning.

"F-fine! Give me 20 minutes!"

[ Bring with you your manuscripts.Make sure it's printed or just in USB ]he ended the call.

--

"These are very impressive,(name)."Akashi said."Follow me,I'll treat you."he said and pulls your arm over and takes you for a walk.

"Just what kind of reward is walking!?"you complained.

"....."

"Nee~! Where are you taking me?"you asked.

"....."

You pouted."Nice Talking,Sei.Very nice,I'll just talk to my hand."

Akashi's lips curved slightly into a smile at how cute you are."Stop writing down your fantasies."he suddenly said.You stopped walking,as well as him.

"What? You know it's my career to write my lonely fantasies."you said.

"No.Stop writing it."he rubbed it in.

"Why?"

"Because we'll be the one who will replace it."he said,staring intensely at your eyes.

You got confused."W-what?"

"We'll make it real."he said,holding on to your shoulders and the surroundings lit up from where both of you stopped.It is a garden filled with lights.

"S-Sei,w-what is the meaning of this?"you stuttered,almost blushing.

"It's exactly what you can see."he said,and then a violin song is being played.

"What? Just tell me!"

"You're really dense,aren't you."he muttered under his breath.

"What?"

"Like I said earlier,stop writing your fantasies,make your fantasies real with me.It means,I'm asking you to go out with me."he said,cupping your cheeks with hands and kisses your forehead,nose and cheeks.

"S-Sei...."you stuttered,speechless at his bold move,suave move."H-How can I say no if you're....being....cute and....sincere...."you blushed,lowering your head.

"That means...it's yes."he smiled and pulls you to a hug.

---

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Let's start with your X-Rated stories."Akashi smirked.

"Sei!"you blushed and throw him a pillow.

~

A/N: Hehehehe xD sorry if it's too short and crappy but I hope you like it ^_^

Vote
Comment
Be A Fan