Vanilla Kiss [Kuroko x Reader]

"Sugoi ne,Kuroko-san!"You praised your childhood friend as he placed down the tray with a couple of vanilla shakes in front of you and sat down.You were reading his mid-term tests results.

You've known each other since birth so you're used to his weak presence unlike Kagami.

"How come you're so good at math?! I can't even add 1 point to my 78/100 score."you groaned but you decided to drink up a vanilla shake to ease yourself.

"I'm just studying hard,(name)-san."he replied.You look at him,still the same usual deadpan face.

You have feelings for him yet he didn't notice it.He's not even asking about it so you felt a bit disregard which hurts you a bit.

"Ano~ Um...what actually...do you look at a girl? I mean,what is your girl type?"you asked as you took a sip.He was astounded by your question but he did his best not to let it look obvious.

"I like gentle girls."he replied.

Gentle.

You felt a bit of sharp pain on your chest which made you grasp your fist to hold back.

"Do you have...uh what do you call that again? Uh...someone you like?"you asked.

You felt relieved if he says no but--

"Yes..."he replied,looking at your (e/c) orbs.

"And who is she?"you asked,clutching your chest.

He leaned forward to you after he drink his vanilla and placed his lips on yours.

Your eyes are wide opened when you taste something sweet inside your mouth.Your eyes widen when you realized that he actually let you drink vanilla from his mouth!

You were shocked and blushed the hardest when he broke off.

He's also blushing.

He licked his lips then turn his gaze to you.

"I'm sorry if this is sudden,"he said."I love you right from the start."

Your heart pounded against your chest,hands on your lips,you felt like you've been crowned as a princess and proud as a peacock.

"I-I like you too,Kuroko-kun!"you hugged him.He smiled at you and kiss you once again,this time it's a bit aggresive.

------++++------++++-------++++--------++++------++++----------

A/N:Sorry if it's short xD Requests are open,you can request any character in KuroBasu you like.Anyway,this was requested by

@_-KNB-_ ,thanks for reading the first chapter! ^_^

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN