Cowardness (Kagami x Reader)

I don't know what is a suitable title for this so.....bear with me,teehee xD

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

You were a paranormal expert who is afraid of ghosts.You didn't have psychic powers or the ability to talk to spirits.

You have a new task which you will do it with your partner,Kagami Taiga,who is afraid of ghosts too.

Will you two survive in that task? You were being a chicken coward while Kagami's knees are wobbling like a jelly as both of you stood in front of (insert the most scariest place you'd like) then gulped.

"I guess we should proceed before it gets dark,Taiga."you told him as you open the door.You could sense that there is a boy behind the Acacia tree that is planted beside the building.The boy has dark black eyes,you cannot see any white like the normal human has,it kind of looks like his eyes were gouge out.

You shrieked when he smiled creepily at you that made you moved to Kagami closer.

"What's wrong,(name)? Don't tell me you're seeing ghosts already."Kagami scowled down at you.You looked up at him and pointed at the Acacia tree.

"There's a boy there."you almost choke yourself from your saliva.

"(Name),that is not a good joke."Kagami stuttered and took a step backwards.

Both of you felt your hairs bristled,realizing that the boy is in front of both of you.

"GAAAHHHH!!!"Kagami was about to run but you caught him by his shirt.

"Where are you going,you idiot,are you going to leave me here and do this task alone?!"you screamed and scolded him."I'm here,there's no need to be scared."you said these words softly as you looked away from him.

He calmed down a bit and looked at you,"look who's talking,the coward spoke."he smirked.

"Hey,you're a chicken! Spirits are harmless,they just tend to visit the purgatory to look back at their life here."You explained.You're afraid but you understand them.

"Purgatory?"he asked as his brows scrunched.You smack him on the head.

"Sheesh! The spirit world is divided into three:Heaven,Purgatory,and lastly Hell.Aren't you listening to Sensei's lectures?"you said in an Akimbo position.(if you don't know what Akimbo is,it's a position that your hands are on you waist.is that even correct?)

"Yeah yeah! What is our task again?"he said sitting down and crossed his legs.

"We have to let that boy move on to the spirit world.According to the data,he was murdered by a bystander who is drunk.He was abducted.After he was killed,his body was buried beneath that Acacia tree,and the body hasn't found yet that's his soul lurks around this place."as I explained to him.

"I felt like we're investigating a crime scene instead of letting the spirit go."he mumbled.

"That's why we're going to have a chat with the boy."I smirked at him.

"Let's start."he said.Since you're free from disturbances,you can easily summon the spirit of that boy.You sat in front of him.You're gonna need an ouija board for you to know what's the spirit's answer by moving the glass across the letters that is spreaders above the board.

Both of you closed your eyes and chant a prayer for calling the spirit.It will only last less than an hour of one hour exact.

Finally,both of you succeeded in summoning the spirit and the boy's right in front of both you,watching you.

Then you asked a question."Hey there,boy,what's your name?"you asked,trying to be friendly.

The glass moved to the letters,H-I-R-O-S-H-I-S-E-I-J-U-R-O

"Can we know what happened to you?"you can no longer sense the spirit beside you so you opened your eyes,seeing Kagami staring back at you.You blushed a bit,both of you lost concentration upon speaking to the spirit.

"Kagami-kun,I told you--"

"Call me Taiga."

"T-Taiga,I told you--"you were about to smack him but he held your wrist.Your eyes widened as he pulled you closer to him.

"O-Oi,the boy is still here,duh..."You stuttered as he caged you in his arms.You were blushing furiously and just don't know how to deal with it.

"I don't care,I'll show to him how I love you."he smiled,kissing your head.

You puffed your cheeks and punched his chest playfully.

"Mou~ stop teasing and let's get back to work."you were about to stand up but he pulled you down and kissed you.

"After we call the spirit,let's continue what we left of."he smirked.

You stared at him,blushing like a tsundere and smacked him in the gut.

"I'll make you pay for this,BaKagami!"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
a/N:Laaaaaaaaamee xD well,don't slack off from work,minna xD