The Code To My Heart ( Midorima x Reader )

A/N: Rated R-13,may contain some themes,violence,and language.

--

Many cameras,reporters and police were in your home.Beside your father who is hugging you protectively from the crowd who wants to interview you.Being the daughter of one of the richest person in the world is too hard for you.The burglar were after your money and your father's as well.It left a huge trauma to you.

"(Name),don't be afraid.I'll hire a private investigator for you."your father said."You'll meet him today."

"Papa,I'm fine."you said,"Besides,I really do want to face that criminal."

"Don't be so reckless,(last name)-san."a tall green-haired man stepped in between your father."You won't know the intention of the killer since all killers doesn't like being honest."

"And you are?"you asked.

"Perfect timing,detective Midorima.I'd like you to meet him,he is the one in-charge of your case."your father introduced you to him.Midorima bowed.

"Why look so stiff? Let's work on this together,I'll be looking forward to work with you,Midorima-san."you smiled and bowed,"Let's go to the garden for a cup of tea."

"(Name),just stay here.You don't want some killer to jump on both of you."Your father said.

"But father,I can take them on by myself!"you stubbornly said.

"Don't be so hard-headed (name),"your father said as you mumble in yourself 'All skulls are hard,dude.'as your father goes on."You can't even take them on on the spot."

You frowned,face fuming in embarrassment as you heard Midorima smirk behind you."Don't worry,Mr.(last name),I am educated in self-defense.I might be able to protect her."Midorima said with a straight face.

"Hey! I'm not a baby anymore!"you snapped at the them.

"But for me,you are my baby."Midorima said,looking at you seriously.And then turns away and walks first towards the living room.

'Is it just me or did I saw him blush?'you thought.You sighed and headed there."Wait,what is that supposed to mean!?"

"It's exactly what I said."he said,pushing his glasses to the bridge of his nose.

"Did I just saw you blush?"you asked him.

"I-I didn't-nanodayo!"he looks away,blushing even more.

"nanodayo?"you asked,tilting your head.He cleared his throat and started asking you questions regarding your case.

"I might as well investigate the whole area to find clues."he said,standing up once your discussion has finished.

"I'll come with you!"you insisted.

"You'll just get in my way."he opened his flipbook and look at it as if he's searching for something.You peered through it,but saw it empty.

"Hey,you aren't reading anything."you pouted.Suddenly,you heard a loud shout coming from outside.You hurried outside,but Midorima pulled your wrist and let you stay in the living room.

"Stay here,it's dangerous outside."he said.

You just nod.'Seeing him protecting me...it's kind of...very weird.I feel so happy.'you thought.

Midorima looks around and shakes his head and hurries to your father."I'm sorry but this place is too dangerous.Not even bodyguards can do the job.I suggest that you all move to another place."

"I want to go to your place!"you blurted."I will be safe there."

"Alright,dear.Your mother and I will stay here to wait for you.We'll have the SWAT team guard our house and us as well."your father said,patting Midorima on the shoulder."I'll leave it up to you,Midorima-san."