P.A.(Yandere! Kise x reader)

You were standing in front of the said model's apartment.

"Ryouta Kise....eh?" You stood outside the door and waited for a respond.

"(Name)-cchi,is that you?" The answer from your knock.

" Yeah.Can I come in?" You replied.You didn't heard him speak but the door opened.You entered while dropping your things beside the door.

Kise met you on the living room with smoke stick on his mouth.

"Kise, smoking is bad for you." You pulled the stick out of his mouth and threw it in the trash.

"(Name)-cchi,where would you like to sleep?" He asked he seats closer beside you.

'So this is the animal that I'm going to take care of...' You mentally sighed in annoyance.

The apartment is big and spacious,Kise is a writer and a model here.He's busy typing on his laptop.You stared at your former classmate in disgust,you don't even know the reason why you had a crush on this jerk.

Kise here is a badass,he's getting worser and worser every year he grows up.

'Too much business spoils him too much.I don't like this side of him.'your brows mentally twitched when you felt Kise's arm slinged over your shoulders.You shrugged it off but he put it again,this time,he put a bit weight.

He stood up and headed to the kitchen and brought you something to drink.Kise is smirking and he's planning something fishy to you.

"Drinks for girls," he sprinkled over something on your drink but you didn't bother to drink it immediately because you were so thirsty.

Kise just smirked at you as you gulped your drink in one go.

"Gins for the guys." Kise smirked and drank.After a few minutes,you felt weird.

You feel dizzy and you're face is flushed.

'I think she fell on that drug.' Kise thought as you stood.You were stumbling and fell on his chest.Beads of sweat rolled down your cheeks.

'If only I knew he put something on my drink?! That bastard,I'm gonna kill him for that!'you said to yourself.

You felt some sharp pain on your head and your vision suddenly turned black.

You opened your eyes and found yourself in a room.You scanned the surroundings,seeing a white mass of sheets and a certain blonde,sleeping beside you.

You sat up,clutching your chest,thinking what happened last night.You still have your clothes on but you saw bandages on your wrists and some fresh wound on your cheeks.

You stood away from him and headed to the mirror,you have a hickey on your left nape and a purple bruises on your wrists.

"What happened last night?" You held your head as you felt a sharp pain.Then suddenly,you remembered someone carried you here inside this room and a slight color yellow hair.

You were working for Kise as his personal maid for the entire 2 years according to the contract.You knew a lot of dark things behind those flashy smiles that he give when modeling.

You accompanied him from a bar because of his company's anniversary.He drunk a lot.And those whole 2 years,something bloomed in your heart.

You love him and want to spend eternity with him.You always wanted to tell these things to him but you never had the chance.You can't even tell it to him at this stage since he's drunk.

"Old geezer,"you mumbled as you help him change his clothes."go take a bath to refresh yourself."

He followed you.He didn't drink that much but when he threw everything up,he went back to normal.He's in good condition so you decided to tell it to him.

"Kise...I know this is insane but...I want you to listen,"you started,sitting beside him on the couch.

"Eh? What is it all of a sudden,(name)-cchi?"he asked you while giving you his innocent eyes.

"I like you...no,scratch that,I love you.I've always wanted to tell you this but I never had the chance.I want to spend my life with you.Call me insane because I'm insane because of you."you blushed.

He didn't replied after you said it.You sighed.You knew he would reject you.

You looked at the clock and today's your last day as his personal maid.You stood up and fix your things.

"I've no business with you anymore,the contract expires today.Wish you a happy--"

You were cut off by Kise pinning you on the wall.This is the rape face he had wore when he first laid his eyes on your first day of work.

"You mean those things right?"he said.

You nodded then gulped.

"Then..."he leaned close to your face and brushed his lips against yours.His kiss is getting rougher and rougher until you felt pain on your stomach.

"You're mine,Forever...."he smiled at you with a dark aura on his body as he carried you to his room and tie your wrists and ankles on the corners of the bed.