The Thief Who Stole My Heart ( Kise X Reader ) ( AU )

--

In midnight,your father takes home a lot of antique furnitures.You asked him where did it came from,but he told you it came from his expeditions.He call himself an archaeologist,your father told you he is studying prehistoric remains of the ancient times,digging up lost treasures from the lost time.You just shrug and think it was normal and just head back to your room to sleep after waiting for him to come home.

But as you walk back through your room,you caught a glimpse of a tall figure going inside your room.Since it's dark,you can't see his face clearly for he is wearing a mask.

"Excuse me,do you--"you were going to ask him but he started to jump off from your balcony.You chased him and saw a helicopter above your mansion.He climbed up the ladder as soon as he can and hide.Once he get inside,he heaved a relieved sigh.

You stared up at the helicopter that is flying away,wondering what is he doing and who is he.

MORNING

You had woke up,some of your things were missing and a loud noise hits you.You noticed many footsteps like running and some panic noises.You come outside and saw all of the maids were running,even the mansion's furniture's missing.Your father down the entrance,he is rubbing his temples exasperatedly.

"How can this happen!? I thought you locked up the gates?! How can a burglar enter in these premises without making the alarm notice him!?"your father shouted at the house guard.Your mother is there,calming him down.

"Dear,what's important is that nobody's hurt."your mother taps his shoulders.

"But I could've had sold it to the black market for a million dollars! Those were artifacts that can rarely be seen!"your father angrily shout at your mother.

"Dear,I told you,money can't give back your life!"

"Mom,dad...? Is something wrong?"your walked down the stairs,still wearing your long sleeping dress.

"Ah,dear (name),we've been entered by a burglar.Could you do something about it?"

"I'll set up cameras around the mansion,I'll try to call for the help of an electrician."you said.You were good at using hi-tech stuff,including hacking into the famous software system that do illegal things without being traced.You were also good at finding who the hacker is,and recover many deleted programs in a computer.

"You better make sure that will help!"Your father shouted.

"If you want to catch the burglar easily,why don't you exchange places with the guard?"you bluntly said,you find that your father's shouting is pointless.He can't call the burglar and take back the things that are gone.In fact,is the burglar really the bad one here?

Your father is surprised by your answer.He didn't even have a comeback to that.Well,that's good because he was now calm.It's like a struggling person to set free but once he got slapped,he suddenly calms down like some cold water poured over him.

You spend the whole day dealing with the electrician and set up fences.Those fences were invisible,and were planted outside the mansion.Once a burglar steps through it,he'll be sliced off.It is like a trap.A laser trap.That laser is specialized.It is built for slicing ANYTHING.Even the hardest mineral could sliced clean.

It will also make a loud noise within the mansion's premises.Many monitors were set up in your own room.After dealing with the stressing stuff,the time has come off.But as you wait longer,you feel sleepy.You closed your eyes,slowly lulling to sleep.

The burglar came again.This time,he entered your room.He catch a glimpse of your face and strokes your cheeks."How pretty...but forgive me..."he spoke softly,almost like a whisper.He took your hand and kneels down to kiss the back of it."...I am not the bad one here but your father."