Playful Kiss(Kagami x Reader)

You were staying in your bestfriend's house for the weekend because your parents are out.

"Taiga!hey Taiga open up!"you knocked on the door of your bestfriend's apartment door.You heard heavy footsteps and you were met by a topless Kagami holding a dumbbell.

"Woah,still working out even at night?"you said as you casually enter his apartment.

"I just can't help it,anyway,we have a guest."he said.

"I know,fancy seeing you here,Kuroko-kun."you said as you take off your coat and sat beside him and dunked your hands in the popcorn bowl and ate.

He smiled at you and pet his dog."so you noticed me,huh?"

"Nice hair color and appealing...how couldn't a girl won't notice you."you smiled and invited Taiga to come sit with the two of you.

"Oi,Taiga...shouldn't you be making dinner? The kids would be hungry if their father isn't working at all."you like to tease Taiga.

You saw him blushed at your joke."You like teasing me,huh? You never changed."he mumbled as he scratched his hair.

You smacked him playfully on at the abdomen and you felt his toned abs which made you blushed a bit.YOU JUST ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHED THAT YOU SHOULDN'T.

"You two would look good as a family."Kuroko said as he switched channels on the TV.

"Nah...I'm sure he'll find his lover soon enough.He doesn't need me anyways,he's grown up."you said as you raised your arms and placed it behind your head as you lie down on Kuroko's lap.

You act as if you were in your own house and room.

"It's true then.He keeps on talking about you these days and I was wondering if he's in love.But I guess you two were like siblings."Kuroko said,looking down at your slim figure on his lap.

You smelled his clothes which surprised you."I like your cologne.Vanilla."

You saw a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Oi Kuroko,spill something unnecessary,I'll spill all your secrets to her."Kagami warned from the kitchen.

"Oi! Don't scare people like that! Maybe it's you who never change!"you sat up and ran to the kitchen just to smack him on the head.

"What movies should we watch,nigou?"you heard Kuroko asked his dog.

"I want the ring! The ring! I want horror!"you playfully sat beside Kuroko and put the DVD on the player after Kagami placed the food in front of the TV deck.

You were in the middle while you munch on some popcorn.

"Don't stuff yourself with junk foods."Kagami said as he took the bowl away from you.

"I am surrounded by lovers here."Kuroko chuckled.Kagami glared at him.

The movie started.Kagami is hugging a pillow while you intently focus on the screen while munching some popcorn.Later on,you felt Kagami's trembling hands on your shoulders.

'I want to embrace her,I just can't get a timing'kagami thought.

Kagami likes you.He feels comfortable when you're around and feels at home.

"Kagami,more popcorn!"you hissed as you pushed him the bowl you had finished the popcorn.TAKE NOTE:this is your 7th round for the popcorn and all of his popcorn supply were completely gone.

"The hell,(name)! You've eaten a lot of popcorn already!"Kagami hissed at you as he poured the last pop.

The three of you watched the horror movie,but Kagami's afraid of ghosts either so you're used to him having nightmares.

The three of you slept on Kagami's bed,you're in between them,facing the ceiling.

"Hey Taiga,"you called but no answer."Kuroko,you still awake?"

"Yes,(name),I can't sleep."he admitted,facing you.You faced him so you two can talk properly.

"Kagami-kun likes you."Kuroko said.You chuckled."Of course he does! I would kill him if he--"

"In an affectionate way.I mean,he likes you as a friend and more than that."Kuroko said.

You were so densed you cannot understand what he is trying to see say.

"I don't get it."you replied.But instead of Kuroko replying to you,he closed his eyes and smirked.

"Oi! Kagami! I was calling you and--"

"Since you heard him,I guess I couldn't deny it after all."Kagami faced you.His face is so close to yours.

"Oi,Taiga,what is this all of a sudden? Are you bullying Kuroko? Why do you have to--"you were cut off Kagami's lips on yours.His eyes were tightly shut and his face is red.

You were shocked too.

"I hope that answers to your question,(name),and I hope you realized your feelings for me.I love you and good night."Kagami said as he smirked at your blushing face.

You didn't slept so when you woke up in the morning,you had these dark circles under your eyes and can't get rid off it.You were sulking in front of the table.

"Damn you,Taiga! I'll make you pay for this."you hissed at him as the memories of last night flashback through your mind and kept on playing over and over again.

"Kissing me casually,who do you think you are?! A perverted jerk?!"you were cut off again by Kagami,giving you another kiss.

"Oi! Don't kiss me casually!"

"Hi hi,you're just so cute I'm gonna die."Kagami smirked at you again,giving you another kiss.

"Hey!"

A/N: hahaha! I was so crazy xD hahaha! Yeah,Updating too much kisses and stuff,LoL xD