Naive [Nijimura x Reader]

A/N:I just thought of making one for Nijimura xD I thought he's cool so I made one <3

--------------------------------

You always admire the black-haired captain of Teiko,Nijimura.Too bad,he's your senpai.Momoi noticed this so she skipped happily to you and smiled.

"Hey~ You seems to be interested in basketball,don't you mind to become my assistant?!"she cheerfully jumped at you which made every players turn their gazes on both of you.

"(name)-cchi~! Were you watching me practice?!"Kise waved at you.

Actually,all of them are your classmates,Midorima,Murasakibara,Kuroko,Aomine,Kise and Momoi.

"Eh? Assistant? Is that even possible?"you asked in disbelief.There goes this tall guy with black hair who approached both of you.

"Momoi,who's this?"he asked with a cold tone in his voice.

"I-I'm sorry to intrude your practice!"you bowed."I-I'll just go home if my presence here is disturbing your players...which is not my intention!"

You kept on bowing.

"You're not distracting the practice,"was all he said."Mind if I talk to you privately?"

He took you outside the gym with his towel around his neck,sweat beads dropping from his wet hair.

"Am I good enough to be captain?"he asked you.

"Eh? I-I don't know,senpai...I haven't seen you played...but I've been into your games.You were really good! Senpai is the best!"you gave him your brightest smile and a thumbs up.

You were always in their games.They kept on winning everytime Nijimura sees you cheering for them.You started to develop your feelings for him.You always see him play and play until you can't hold your feelings and decided to confess to him.

You're starting to get confuse so you asked advice from your friends and to Momoi also.

"I think you should send him letters."

"No,confess directly!"

"Say it to him in a straight face!"

'I think sending him letters would be a good and safe idea.'you sighed as you started to put the letter on his locker.You kept on doing this for one week and continued.

AT THE PRACTICE...

"I've been receiving love letters from a secret admirer,"he told you.You two became close,you two actually walks home together.But you were still waiting for him to finish.

You felt your face heated up.'I guess so...I'm not putting any names so maybe he's feeling suspicious.'

"R-really?"was all the things you spat out.He sat beside you and ruffled your hair.

"Why are you pulling a face? I want to see (name)-chan's smiling face."he said as he smiled softly to you.

Your heart beats fast.

"(name)....I have something to...tell you.."

"..."

"(name)...."

You can't hear him.Your heart beats fast,time goes slow,all you did was stared at his lips...saying something like...'like you'...

"Senpai!"you stood up."I-I have something to say to you,too."you said.

'This is it,I'm going to say it now! I don't care if he rejects me,what I really want is for him to know how I feel!'

"I really love you,senpai!"you bowed,eyes closed,face red,waiting for his answer.

"(name)..."

"I was the one sending you letters with no names."

"(name)...I..."

"It's okay if you don't return my feelings..."your tears started to fall down which alarmed Nijimura.

"As long as I told you how I feel is fine.I love you,senpai...I know you're older than me...but I just want to let you know that---"you were cut off but Nijimura kissing you.His eyes were closed.Your eyes widened and you have to stand on your tippy toes just to reach him.

"I knew it was you,(name)."he said as he pulled back."I would gladly accept you.Why would I not return your feelings? I feel the same,(name)."he smiled at you,wiping your tears away.

"Does that mean...?"you asked as your lips were forming into a smile,not knowing,you threw yourself on him and hugged him tightly.

"Yes..(name),I love you."he said as he spin oyu around the air.

A/N:Meh~ Did I get his personality? Maybe he's too OOC,I don't know what is his personality so I'm really sorry.A reader asked me to do a Nijimura x reader so I tried making one.I'm sorry if I didn't get his personality *bows* But yeah...the ending...is it lame? xD

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN