Candy Store(Murasakibara x Reader)

You were studying at Yosen,despite being the tallest in the women's badminton team,you're also have a part time job in a candy store.You always love this purple-giant in your school's basketball team.

You're going to start a bad day in Yosen.A lot of people look up at you then whisper something to their friends.You like sweets.

Munching you're favorite candy bar,you didn't notice there was a signboard above you and it hit on your forehead that badly.

"Itaiii~"you muttered sheepishly,rubbing your forehead gently which made you take a step back.You bumped into something huge so you turned around and met a huge mass of black vest,belonging to no other than Atsushi Murasakibara.

He looked down on you with his sleepy face,making your eyes met.Seeing the purple orbs bore into your (e/c) ones makes you feel the atmosphere risening.

"Go~men...."he said to you flatly and walk past by you.You smiled a little then headed to your classroom.

[CANDY STORE]

You ran to the staff room to change,suddenly,you saw your childhood friend,as well as co-worker,Shigehiro Ogiwara,waving at the table near the corner.You raised your palm,signaling him to wait.

You quickly put the pink blouse with puffy short sleeves and then the black apron with pink stripes.You tied your (h/c) hair up and you got out of the staff room.

You reached Shigehiro and ask what does he want.

"Um,we have a customer that asks for our latest.Do you have any idea?"he rubbed his head shyly.He's just new here in the Candy Store.

You walked with him towards the table he had trouble.You were surprised to see your crush,sitting in front of you.

"Is she your manager? May I ask your new treats,(name)-chin?"he asked.You shivered as you heard him call out your name.

"Oh,we have newly-made rock candies.We accept a request to personalize your own design.We also have chocolate bars which we will send out later from the freezer.We have marshmallows,bubblegums,peppermint and even lollipops.You can choose from the stalls in front of you."you managed to do your job correctly.

"By the way,I'm not the manager."you added.

"Eh? Then who?"he asked.

"It's Himuro-ku--Himuro-sama.Now,please excuse me."you stuttered at mentioning your classmate's name.

Tatsuya Himuro is the manager of this candy store and Atsushi don't know anything about it.In the candy store,you're not allowed to call him Himuro-kun or Muro-chan since you two were childhood friends,only at Yosen you're allowed to call him that.

"Wait~"he called but you didn't bother to turn and face him.

You enter the staffs room and Shigehiro followed you.

"Yokatta! You saved me there! He sure is huge,huh? Hey,(name)-chan,are you alright?"

You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw Shigehiro in front of you,smiling like an idiot.

"Y-yeah..."you blushed at how he praise your crush.

"Hey,Shige,my shift will be over after 30 minutes."you reminded.

"(name)-chan?"you heard your name from Tatsuya's office so you stood up and walk towards it.

"Go home early.We have class tomorrow,right? I don't want you to be late.Let's walk home together.I have basketball practice tomorrow."he said.

"H-hai,I'll just change."you said as you noticed him wearing his school uniform.

You headed to the staffs room which is empty and changed.

You went out of the store together with Himuro when someone called him.

He stopped and both of you turned around.

You blushed when you realized it was your crush,Atsushi,carrying all the sweets you recommended to him earlier.

Your blush deepened when he recognized you.

"Eh? You're the cute waitress from earlier and recommend me these sweets.Ne,Muro-chin,is she your girlfriend?"he spat out these things casually but his voice is a bit sleepy.

You blushed harder and hid behind Himuro's back when he called you cute.

"Atsushi,she's not my girlfriend."Himuro replied with a chuckle.

"Eh? And she's also studying in our school."Atsushi said as he looked at you closer from head to foot.

As both your eyes met,you saw  a hint of pink on his cheeks.

He quickly pulled away and turn his gaze to Himuro.

"Ah,I forgot (name)-chan.This Atsushi Murasakibara,my friend.Atsushi,this is (l/n) (f/n),my childhood friend."Himuro introduced.

"N-nice to meet you,Murasakibara-kun."you replied shyly.

"Thank you for your service earlier.By the way,I called you earlier but you didn't turn around."Atsushi said as he looked at Himuro.

Himuro sighed.

"Guess it can't be helped.I'm the manager of that candy store,Atsushi."Himuro confessed.

"Throughout these years,I've been making Muro-chin rich."Atsushi said as he took a bite on his chocolate bar.

"Then I have no regrets."Himuro chuckled.

"Ne~~ (name)-chin,my house is past yours.Let's walk home together."Atsushi invited you.You were so shocked at his sudden invite but you can't help not to refuse.

Himuro's house is the other way and he's going to take a train so you two decided to walk home.

The weather is chilly but you felt hot insde because of nervous.Atsushi's wearing a scarf.

"Why are you wearing a scarf,anyway?"you asked,trying your best not to sound nervous.But Atsushi is a genius guy,he figured already that you're nervous so he did something to calm your nerves.

He wrapped his arms around you,while you,feeling the.weight and warmth of his body.You can't believe that your crush is doing this things to you.

"U-um..."

"(name)-chin....did you know that...I've been watching you...I've had my eyes on you first.The first time I saw your lips,it makes me want to devour it."

"W-why do you think so?"

"It looks sweeter than any sweets I've eaten.It looks delicious."

"You're just hungry."

"Is that how you behave to the person you like?"

You blushed at his respond.

'How did he...?' you asked yourself in disbelief.You felt his hot breath near your left cheek which sent shivers to your spine.

"May I have a taste of your lips?"he asked as you look at him leaned down closer to you until his lips locked yours.

You blushed harder and felt many butterfles fluttered in your stomach.He broke the kiss and stared at you.

"That's sweet.I like you,(name)-chin...before Muro-chin introduce you to me."he smiled for the first time.

"Thank you for returning my feelings.I'm grateful."you happily sighed and hugged him tightly.