Choose (Himuro x Reader x Akashi)

A/N: @ShadeOfBluee Heyya~ thanks for your comments...it made my day,here's your token,my one of a kind one-shot where you can ask me everything xD

Want a fanfic like this? You can request me,any characters you like.I suggested this to her cause I noticed she likes Himuro and Akashi that much so I decided to collaborate them in one go! We'll,I'm just like experimenting here xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were with Himuro in the market because Akashi asked you to buy some of the ingredients for tonight's dinner.

Himuro is the only available person to accompany you.

"Akashi-kun said we're going to have beef steak for dinner.I'm in charge for the dessert so be prepared!"you pointed at Himuro with your index finger and smiled proudly.

"Whatever you say,(name),as long as you enjoy my company."he sighed happily as he followed you to the aisle for breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast?"you asked,peering down.

"Anything that is made by those hands."he replied,looking at your hands.You blushed at the sight so you hid your hands in your pockets.

"We need flour,corn starch,buttermilk,eggs,and sugar."you checked on the list.

"So for the lunch,I'll be in charge.Akashi will always be on dinner."Himuro said,flipping his sleeves up to the length of his elbows.

"Who else wanna oppose that guy?"you snickered.

"You're the only one who can do that."Himuro said.

The two of you finished shopping quickly so you still have time to eat at an ice cream parlor after paying in the counter.He held the door for you as you clutched the paper bags to your chest firmly.

"Let me carry that for you."Himuro said as he aims for the paper bags but you turned your body away from him and placed it below the table.

"I can carry it myself,Himu-kun."you replied as you took a seat.He's being a gentleman to you because he like you.

"You're a girl,I'm the guy,I should be carrying your load."he insist.

"Himu-kun,eversince third grade,I've been carrying loads of books and no one wants to help so I'm used to being treated like a guy."you said,looking at the menu.

"Still,you're a girl no matter what."he insisted.

"At least I'm not relying on someone even though I can ask for help.I don't want them to feel pity on me."you said,placing your chin on your palm.

"that's why I like you."he said softly.You blinked then blushed.

"Excuse me,Himu-kun?"you blinked.You ordered vanilla ice cream and Himuro ordered black forest.

Your orders arrived within 10 minutes.You were eating your ice cream clumsily which made some of the ice cream spilled beside your lips.Himuro noticed this and he wiped it off using his thumb.You felt his finger brushed against the side of your lips which sent tickles to your spine.

"There's an ice cream,you sure eat it clumsy huh?"he chuckled.

You blushed.

"T-thank you."you stuttered.As you two went out after eating ice cream,you were stopped by a black limo.

The windows rolled down,meeting Akashi's cold stares at both of you.

"Get inside before I do something unnecessary for the eyes."Akashi ordered to both of you.The two of you quickly went inside without a word.

'He must be really angry.But...we didn't do anything.'you thought.

"Don't say you didn't do anything,(name)."Akashi said coldly.You just watched out from the window.

You were feeling upset because Akashi is mad at you and you can't bare that.You felt Himuro's hands on top of yours.

"Eh?"you blushed furiously as you tried to pull your hand away but Himuro tightened his grip.

"I-is there something wrong?"you whispered.You arrived at your house with Akashi's things near the door.

"I need to spend the night with her."Akashi said as he got down the car.He's wearing his plain white shirt and his black shorts while wearing slippers.

Himuro will be sleeping at your house too.The two of you planned to go to the movies tomorrow but since Akashi's here,they're all re-scheduled.

You slopped down on your sofa after putting all the groceries in the kitchen.Akashi started to cook as you and Himuro played video games.

AKASHI'S POV...

They act like kids,they act like I'm not even here.It just pisses me off,really.Why is that guy even here? He's Atsushi's friend in the first place so why is his presence present here? I was supposed to be staying up ALONE with her.I sliced the beef roughly,anger is evident on my face.I didn't notice (name) is watching.

"Akashi-kun,is there something wrong? What did I do to make you mad?""she asked me while stuttering.I accidentaly sliced the knife to my finger which made it bleed.She saw and hurried to me and pulled me to the faucet and got a band-aid.

"I truly apologize for what made you mad at me,Akashi-kun."she said.

Wait,she's tearing up? Is she a crybaby?!

"I'm not mad."I replied coldly."I'm just jealous because you've got to spend your time with him."

She blushed furiously."Anyway,you guys can wait in the living room.I'll call when dinner's ready."

I rubbed her hair and smiled a bit to let her know that my mood lighten up a bit.She smiled slightly and waited.

I like her...eversince I met her.She's just so amazing,different.She's unique,she's not afraid to oppose me.I hurt her before but she didn't show signs of fears  or anything,she's the only one who can go against me.

I finished plating and served the dinner on the table.We all ate in silence.

"I'll be in charge for the dishes."Tatsuya offered.He started to wash the dishes.

Hmm,maybe I should have a little chat with him.

"Do you like (name)?"I asked.

"I love her."

"You better stay away from her.She's mine."I ordered."My orders are absolute."

"Words are words.Actions are actions.Prove it."he said.

"Then we'll let her choose."

"Huh? Choose who?"suddenly,she appeared behind us.

"(name),"Tatsuya hugged her.A sting in my heart.What the,I'm still here!

I pulled Tatsuya away and reached for her lips.And now,we're all arguing about one girl.

A/N:Heyyo~! I'm sorry if it's late! >.< Gomen gomen~ What do you think? Is it okay?