Chapter Thirteen

Richard waited in the airport with Vivian and soon Ben joined them, apparently landing here all the way from New York. The three guys waited in the first class lounge, chatting. "You know, a trip was much needed!" Ben cackled, gulping a chocolate glucose bar that the staff was giving out for free.

Vivian sneered, "Well, I feel like I'm intruding in Alex and Faith's  private vacation."

"Our dad is going, Viv. It's no longer private!" Richard laughed, air-quoting the word 'private'. His face stuck into a smile, noticing Alex and Faith entering the lounge after making them wait for an hour.

"Richie, Viv, Ben, so sorry, we're late." Faith gushed happily, clutching her hubby's hand.

Alex flashed a toothy grin at her, "Don't be sorry, darling. They haven't won the world war!"

Faith glared at him and he became silent. Richard giggled, "The high and mighty Alexander Hamilton is a pussy in front of his wife! Wow." He cooed, high-fiving with Ben.

Alex gave him a piercing gaze, asking him to shut the fuck up. Richard rolled his eyes, "Why are you late?"

"Sorry, Rich. It's my fault. I asked Alex to pick Jean up, too." Faith squeaked.

As Richard swung his gaze towards the entrance, he saw Jean stumbling inside with a heavy bagpack and a small suitcase. She was wearing blue denim shorts, and a lacey black shirt that revealed her blue bra a little too much. He stared at her, unable to remove his eyes. She was wearing cool sneakers, her hair was made into a ponytail with a few red curls falling on her face. She steadied her stance and walked forward with a grin.

"Ah, hi, everyone."

"Hi, Jean!" Ben and Vivian chirped happily.

"Hi....can I, may I, help you?" Richard stuttered, offering help with her bags.

"No, it's okay." She beamed at him.

Richard didn't get much time to focus his attention on her as soon after that, his father made entry with a huge party. It wasn't actually huge but it was large enough for a small trip. Josh glided through the entrance in a casual set of attire, ushering two couples with him; firstly, Troy and Emma, and secondly, Neil and....Grace. Shit, Grace was here.

He had anticipated this moment, he had planned what he would do in order to make her madly jealous. But his entire family was here. He needed to be subtle, he needed to be silent and alert as he couldn't give any clue to them. He had already told Alex about Jean not being his girlfriend. It was the truth, though. But, he needed to get close to her in order to win over Grace. He had no fucking idea how he would do it.

"Let me get this, please," Richard whispered, taking hold of Jean's suitcase.

"La Familia! Are you guys ready for the greatest vacaction of your lives?" Josh screamed, and Richard could swear that the entire lounge area shook.

"More like, prepared." Vivian murmured in Ben's ear and he laughed.

Richard giggled too, siding his glance at Grace. Oh God, that woman was gonna be the death of him! She was adorned in a knee-length, green, body-con dress that had a sharp cut at the front, and her cleavage was revealed.

Neil had his arms around her thin waistline. "Thank you so much for having us, guys."

Alex smiled at him,  "No problem, Neil. It's good to have a doctor in a trip, you know." and Neil nodded at his words.

"Let's go, our flight is gonna take off soon. To gate 24." Ben read out his boarding pass and thrashed some sense into their minds and all of them started rushing towards the gate.