Book 3: Released

Finally! Good news!

Finally! Good news!

The Billionaire's Forced Alliance is going to be live on Wattpad soon.

Prologue Out Now!

Check out my profile and add it to your library so that you don't miss updates!

Come on, check it out, vote and comment!

Let's not abandon the journey of the Billionaire boys! Love, love💕

BLURB

Benedict Williams is the newly-appointed CEO of Isabella Group and he's indebted to Alex for giving him this opportunity. Born as an orphan and swindled in many orphanages as a child, he has grown up to be impulsive, extremely headstrong and flirtatious with women. Not wanting to disappoint Alex, he must sanction a profitable  project for the company and the one person who's stopping him is Sanjeev Mehra, an Indian businessman and one of the most influential board of directors who owns twenty percent share of the company, hence, his disapproval would mean the deal getting off.

When Ben is agitated, Sanjeev offers him a solution. If he wants to do the project that could profit the company, he must marry his daughter, Sarah.

Sarah Mehra, a philanthropist and an extremely talented woman who knows something vicious about her father, and who's trapped in his web of torture and danger.

In a situation like this, there's only a forced alliance that can save then, for the time being. For Ben, he wouldn't have to disappoint Alex, and for Sarah, she would finally be able to escape her father's clutches.

A perfect option for both of them.