4

"Soooo...Please tell me your ass wasn't out there all this time waiting on Dez's ashy ass.."

Alesha pulls Alana from her small trip down memory lane, bumping her with her hip as she watched Yoongi prepare to win the game. Delaying her response, she rests her hands on the edge of the table. She continues to avoid Yoongi's pointed gaze, feeling his eyes on her as she tried to appear casual.

"And if I was?" Alana looks to her boldly, failing to keep her expression neutral. Alesha grunts in response then hiss through her teeth the moment Yoongi sinks the 8 ball. He leans up from the table, wagging his brows cockily as he winked at Alesha. Alana unintentionally looks up at him as he did and the moment he looks at her, she blushes hard.

She chooses to give him a tiny smirk that makes him look away bashfully. Alesha pays their interaction no mind as she abandons the pool stick, laying it on the table and returning her attention to Alana.

"If you were, you should be embarrassed. That man whore is probably out in those streets doing God knows what or WHO...meanwhile you're out there waiting for him in the middle of the street.." Alesha gets straight to it, giving Yoongi his cue to retreat to the bar where Taehyung and Jade were still hugged up. Alana watched him go with a conflicted expression.

"Please don't start Mo..." she sighs, turning back to Alesha.

"He doesn't even go here and he's standing you up. When are you gonna get it, girl?.. You have outgrown him and he knows that you haven't figured it out yet. So he's just stringing you along like a lil puppy. You're too good for that.."

Alana smiles at her suitemate, the expression not reaching her eyes.

"You know I just love our talks..always nice to see you too Mochi.. " she says sarcastically, patting Alesha on the shoulder.

Alesha looks at the hand laying against her shoulder and shrugs it off.

"Bitch we live together...don't change the subject," she responds with equal sarcasm.

"Ease up Mo!  At least let her get a drink in her before you start bitching.."Taehyung scolds her playfully from across the way and Alesha shoots him a look.

"Mind you and Jades business Tae. Thank you." she snarks, making him smirk devilishly before doing just that. Taehyung turns his head to nose at Jade's neck, making her giggle and move away as she took a sip from her cup.

Tipping it up until it's empty, she sighs before turning it upside down on the bar beside her.

"Well I for one am glad he isn't here." she huffs. Both Alana and Alesha watched Jade as she peels herself from her man's hold to step towards them.

By her gate, it was obvious she'd had more than a few drinks and Taehyung holding her against him was more for her than him. But she was graceful and a stunner nonetheless. She fills the gap between her two suitemates, draping her arms over their shoulders.

"Dare I ask why?" Alana asks.

"You're never yourself when he's around. You move when he moves. You're stiff. You aren't as social. Hell, you barely go out so I'm surprised you even showed up tonight, especially with expectations to show up with him. You're just...different. Iont like it." Jade responds bluntly and Alesha points to her friend in agreement, making Alana's lips press into a flat frown. Then she sighs.

Neither Jade nor Alesha was lying. It was true.

"Yeah well...he's not here so..." she trails off.

"Good. Let's get this night going then..." Jade slurs as she leaned up.