38

White smoke coiled and twirled towards the ceiling, stopping at the vent blocked with a bumper magnet above Hoseok's bed.

He lay there basking in the dance of his exhale, eyes barely open and the remnants of a smile on his face as he turned his head on his pillow.

His room is in its usual disarray of organized chaos, clothes strung about, and his collection of music and equipment stacked in the far corner.

Beside him and looking just as beautifully messy as his quarters, Eva lays in a daze of her own with her wavy hair splayed about on the other pillow and her eyes barely open.

Both of them are in only their underwear, Eva still bra-less from having just done what they typically did together on nights like this.

Chill. Fuck. Chief. Chill some more...

Hoseok offers her the blunt after filling his cheeks with smoke and she shakes her head.

"You can kill it," she mutters as he exhales another cloud to join the thickening fog in the air.

The towel stuffed beneath the door did little to mask the smell coming from his side of the dorm but his roommate wasn't the type to snitch considering all the shenanigans he got up to on the weekend anyway.

The sultry bass guitar of Childish Gambino's Redbone is fading out by the time Eva musters up the will to move. One thing she could guarantee when agreeing to spend a night with her boyfriend was that she'd be put to work.

Weed did a few things to him. One of which was to make him horny.

Like really bad.

Hoseok's sexual appetite was something she admitted to have greatly underestimated when they first got together and it only seemed to get worse as time went on. The man was insatiable when it came to pleasure and he couldn't be satisfied with making her cum just once or twice.

Not that she was complaining but it did remind her how much she wished she'd stretch a little before coming over.

"Let me choose the next one." she slurs tiredly as she leans up on her elbow.

Hoseok barely had a chance to respond before she reached over him, her nipples brushing over his bare chest briefly as she grabbed his phone that rested face up on his dresser.

His reaction to her gripping his phone was atypical, especially for someone as active in the streets as he used to be, and he half-chalked his nonchalance up to how high he was.

But in truth, he was comfortable in the fact that he had nothing on it he wouldn't want Eva to see.

He coughs before bringing the rillo to his lips for another take.

"Aye..."

*inhales*

"....don't fuck up my mix puttn on some Taylor Swift ass shit, E..." he mutters on his stalled breath.

Smoke puffed from his nose and the little mischievous smirk on Eva's face let him know she was probably about to do just that and play some bullshit.

She bats her hand at him as she bites her lip, shimmying until she gets situated in her little pocket of space between Hoseok and the wall. She sits up pretzel style with her back against it as she thumbs over the bright screen of his phone.

School Boy Q goes on to play as she searches through Hobi's Spotify playlists with a focused pout on her face, unaware of the way her boyfriend is watching her intently from beside her.

The music had changed to something he recognized and Kehlani's voice vibrated the Bluetooth speaker softly from across the room. He hummed in approval and through his slits for eyes, he admired the innocence in Eva's soft and open features.