23

Meanwhile...

"She don't play and she my type
She got brains and the tatas
She that lady
She gon' dance
Ain't gon' touch her phone
She gon' live this moment"

Jordan bobs her head and sways cutely from the corner of the balcony that she held up as Masego performed several feet away on the lower level of the club that Namjoon understated to be small

"Soul" was far from small with its two-story interior, urban eclectic vibe and decor, and super diverse setlist. The few artists that were in the house performing were amazing but none of them had Jordan grooving more than Masego himself.

The one-man band was currently on stage with his gadgets and instruments, adding to a beat and improvising lyrics as if they were written to a song she loved.

"How many of my ladies out there know how to dance? Let me see......." He takes a break from the beat pad to speak into his mic. When his eyes scan the crowd, Masego grins and points at a particular group of women really showing out.

"I see yall! Work it out..." he chuckles as he resumed performing.

Jordan cranes her neck from the balcony to spot the area he'd just addressed and smiles at the sight of the young women dancing without a care in the world. They weren't graceful or sexy with their movements by any means but it was genuine. They were happy and didn't give a damn who saw.

Jordan's smile is almost melancholic as it fades to a smirk and she vaguely wishes that she could dance as freely as them without feeling anxious.

Maybe they were just drunk.

Yeah...they had to be.

"You look like you wanna go down there.." Namjoon says in her ear, making her jump in surprise. Not that he meant to startle her or invade her personal space. It was a little loud, though not as nearly as it had to be downstairs. Which was where was returning from with drinks in hand.

The fright in her expression fades once she realizes it is him and Namjoon smiles apologetically before lifting the pinkish orange cocktail in offering, making Jordan smile as she accepted it.

"Thank you." She mouths and Namjoon lifts his shortcut glass of some amber liquor concoction to clink it gently against her pink sugared rim martini glass before they both take a sip.

Namjoon swallows down his drink smoothly, probably being used to it since it was his go-to.

Jordan on the other hand grimaces slightly at the sweetness and tang of her drink of choice, having just ordered what sounded good from the menu. Namjoon chuckles at her expression.