35

The buzzer blares throughout the gymnasium and the celebratory music shakes the stands at Bayfield's anticipated victory.

78 to 82, by way of a three-point shot from the side, the game was officially over.

And much to Alesha's delight.

She enjoyed a game or two from the comfort of her dorm when she had nothing else to watch but being in the stadium was a whole other overwhelming experience.

Especially on her own.

But she promised to be there per her insistent suite-mates request.

From Alesha's vantage point, she can already spot Alana's searching squint as the cheerleader scans the seated sections diagonal to the basket.

Alesha smirked at Alana's expression as she stood, craning her neck and waving as the now-standing crowds shifted in unison to exit the stadium.

Alana eventually spots her and her RBF of focus switches to a smile as she waves back.
The two share a quick convo of hand motions indicating that one will call the other once outside and both disperse to fall into the lines of exiting Bayfielder's.

The mid-October air was crisper at night and Alesha was thankful she wore her jacket despite the heat from earlier that day. She tugged one of the sleeves over her hand before tucking it in her pocket while her other hand held her phone.

Her thumb taps over the screen like lightning as she responds to Alana's text, letting her know exactly where she is outside the arena.

The two had plans to go out after the game, regardless of them winning or losing, for food and drinks at one of their new favorite spots.

Alana just needed a moment to change in the cheerleader's dressing room before coming out.

MoBooty:
It's cold as a bitch out here.
Hurry up!

Lana:
Well, no one told you
to go outside naked heaux.
Tryna be cute and fast...

MoBooty:
Wench, I'm fully clothed.
It's just cold. And I'm hungry

Lana:
I bet😌😏

MoBooty:

Lana:Nothing😌What side are you on again?

Lana:
Nothing😌
What side are you on again?

MoBooty:
Nigglet...the side facing
the gas station. Section E.

Lana:
Ok ok ok...Here I come.

Closing the thread, Alesha switches to another.

Mochii:
Jade! Yo ass better be
up and dressed

Jade:
Um...

Jade:
Not me checking the
contact thinking my mama
was texting me just now 😂