42

"So, this where you take all your lil dates huh?" Alana teases the moment they pull up by the riverfront

"So, this where you take all your lil dates huh?" Alana teases the moment they pull up by the riverfront.  Lights glittered in the atmosphere, stemming star speckles sky that was ironically clear of pollution tonight, to the busied bridge in the distance, as well as the strung-up lanterns casting their through the many trees shielding the true view of the weekend activities that crowded the area Yoongi claimed this food truck was located.

Alana couldn't see much in passing but from what was visible, it was a hell of a lot more than food.

He cruises along the outermost row of parked vehicles, spotting a space pretty quickly. Yoongi pauses mid-reach behind her headrest, his other hand turning the steering wheel expertly for him to back into the space.

"Why? Does it feel like you're on one?" He laughs softly, resuming his focused squint through his back window.

His black Sonata narrowly squeezes between two vehicles, giving them a perfect view of the glistening river, perusing boats, and flickering bridge in the distance. It indeed was a rather romantic view and Alana couldn't resist asking since it seemed Yoongi was playing dumb.

Or was she?

"I ain't say all that now..." she turns her head, hiding her blush. Yoongi had already clocked it though and his smirk prevailed as he settled back in his seat.

"Mmmhm..What about this feels like a date though? We're just about to walk around and eat. I didn't know it would be so active out here but fuck it...Im hungry."

"Ok? Anything could be considered a date.." she laughs, unbuckling her seatbelt. Yoongi snorts incredulously as he pulled down his visor, scowling at the reflection of his brow when adjusting the fit of his hat.

"And when was the last time you been on one P?" He asks her distractedly, not meaning any harm by it but genuinely being curious.

Alana perts her lips at the question and at her silence, Yoongi regards her with the same look he was just giving himself in the mirror.

"Damn...that long huh?" He lifts his brow and Alana scoffs lightly.

"No!.............................Yeah. Yeah it's been that long. Probably months.." she admits shortly after denying, nodding humorously in slight embarrassment. Yoongi's scowl of disbelief darkens and he snaps the visor back up.