Syllabus

Hey all! Welcome to Platonic , a very saucy and sexy AMBW BTS College AU

I usually don't write introductions like this to my books, I normally just dive into the plot and hope yall can keep up. But I figured this book would need a bit of an overview just so many know what to expect and can decide whether this book is for them.

1. This book is AMBW, Asian man/ Black woman based. There will be mentions of race and topics often explored in dating and interracial dating. There will be characters of all races in this book but the main characters and couples here are between Bangtan and Black women. Not your thing? Respectfully do not read, please...We don't tolerate racism, ignorance, or hate here.

2, Since this is a college fic, there will be multiple mature themes.

Sex. very graphic and explicit but PROTECTED sex. Just assume all of our female characters are either on birth control or using some type of contraceptives if it is not mentioned. If you are under the age of 18, I shouldn't have to say..you should know...

Alcohol and some drug use. Everyone is of age to drink and there may be mentions of drugs commonly used by college students. This is in no way glorifying drug abuse or use, it's just life. People get high. Dont do it, kids.

Abuse. Whether it's mental, emotional, physical, or self-inflicted...Abuse will be a recurring theme. This book is in no way glorifying or romanticizing toxic situations but more shining a light on how they can occur and the many ways we as humans tend to respond when faced with one.  Do not stay with ANYONE who abuses you. Period.

3. This is fiction and is based loosely on the life of college students. Some things may not be accurate or general for everyone's experience. For the good of the plot and flow of the story, some things have been altered to accommodate that. I went to college though so...I know stuff.

4. The main characters in this book are based on real people but do not reflect the actions, thoughts, and personal experiences of the person they're inspired by. This is FICTION. All parties (BTS aside) consent to be featured in this story and know what their characters will experience and the choices they will make. I consider them my friends...Keep it cute in the comments and have respect.

S\O to some women of color who greatly inspire me and the main characters in this book.

Rosebud_lana MagicalMochii BangtanJadeFox Cupidslittlewings

A few of the best writers I know and am blessed to be in contact with. These queens gave me their blessing and I hope I do their characters justice❤️

Alright. Enough of that. Let's get to it.

 Let's get to it