25

Water from the fountain rushed from the spout, nearly overshadowing the sounds of the music and chatter in the city park. After the 'Painting With a Twist' event ended, Namjoon suggested the two keep the evening going since Jordan didn't have to pick up her son until the next day. At first, she's reluctant.

Not because she didn't want to. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun with someone of the opposite sex.

It was the fact that she did that worried her.

But she agrees ultimately, allowing Namjoon to lead the way for them to a park that's conveniently less than a block away from Soul.

Water from the fountain rushed from the spout, nearly overshadowing the sounds of the music and chatter in the city park

Namjoon and Jordan stroll comfortably beside each other on the cobblestone paths, conversing comfortably through the mild foot traffic surrounding them. Since it was the weekend, some scattered food trucks lined the curbs, attracting city dwellers with enticing aromas. As they passed a certain truck, a familiar song blasts through the speakers mounted inside of it.

"I ain't like them otha niggas..
And I ain't bout to play no games with ya...
You know what yo problem is...
You don't ever see the picture.."

"Oooweeee!!...I want you to take me seriousss.." Jordan sings out suddenly as she poked at her small cup of ice cream with the little spoon, earning a startled and impressed look from Namjoon as he spooned in a mouthful of his own.

"Oh wow...'' he blurts out around his dessert with lifted brows and Jordan glances over at him sheepishly.

"Sorry...I like that song.." she laughs, taking a scoop of her ice cream in her mouth shortly after.

" I can see that. You sound good singing it too.." He smirks. Jordan rolls her eyes at the compliment, shaking her head as she swallowed.

"Please...that was horrible." she insists. Namjoon scoffs in disbelief at her modesty.

"Oh, whatever...Little Miss 'I'm good at everything. So let's see...You can paint. You can dance.."

"I cannot dance..." she murmurs, knowing Namjoon would never allow her to live it down.

"..AND you can sing?" he ignores her to continue. With a smirk, Jordan averts her gaze. Her blush isn't evident in her skin but Namjoon could tell by the way she modestly avoided eye contact. He smiles.

"So...What other hidden talents you got in your bag? I need to know so I'm not caught off guard. You know kung fu or some advanced level martial art or some shit?" he asks somewhat seriously, leaning away from her as if he were intimidated. That makes her look over and roll her eyes, stifling her laughter with a mouthful of ice cream.

"Shut up..." she muffles, elbowing him in the ribs. He winces comically as if she'd hurt him, clutching his side and stumbling over.

"Agh! See I knew it...I'm telling.." he whines and Jordan gives into her laughter, pushing him again for emphasis as she shook her head.